Reviews for Pulled Over
lovekagakuro chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
ahahahahah! THIS WAS WOW! :p
TigressJade chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Oh aren't we all waiting for the day when Shinichi and Ran actually get together in cannnon. There will probably be some kind of epilogue in which all the cannon couples get married years later or something, but that's a long, long time in coming. Considering they only just gave us the big reveal on who Bourban is, and despite Kaitou Kid and Shinichi working together more on cases, even though Shinichi is still out to catch Kid, we're a long way from the end of the manga. lol ;)

Anyway, I just loved the setup for this fic. I didn't expect Yukiko to show up out of nowhere. Not that she's ever had a problem doing that. haha Kaito 'would' be the one find out it's her. I mean, he's a master of disguise himself, takes one to know one in this universe. Or a very sharp mind. Takagi being drawn into their craziness was also amusing. I was actually kind of nervous when they got pulled over, because there was some crazy driving going on, it would just figure. Right? Well, the end result was completely unexpected, yet completely welcome in my mind. I hope something amusing actually happens in the manga like this when the main characters get together. I can just see Kaito getting along with Yukiko very well, not to mention him hitting it off with Heiji, when he no longer saw Kaito as the enemy anymore or someone to be captured for being an outlaw. Oh the possibilities. So yeah, this was such an awesome little story. I got lots of laughs out of this particular fic. Thanks for the entertainment and the fanservice. Cheers and happy writing in the future. :)
Ayase Rampo chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
Ha ha ha! Awsome story! I loved it! It was so funny!
Fyliwion chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
LOL very funny... and Yukiko WOULD do that... in a flash *chuckles*
KraftySimmer chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
LOL!. This is the most halarious thing ever! I am still laughing! Can't...stop...need...air...
HLee chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
It never WILL end, will it? XD
Vivi007Nee chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
Eheehee! That was GREAT! It took me a minute to fugure out that that was Shinichi's mom, though. (i'm used to Vivian) Anyway, that was really great. Keep it up! _
gloomysummer chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
that first part made me laugh to bits! PLease make this not a one-shot fic... upload more!