Reviews for SaGa Frontier 2: Where the Wild Things Are
The Mystic Doctor chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Nice job getting into Gustave's head, especially concerning his thoughts on those important to him. It makes sense that his final thoughts would probably be more about the kindness and support others showed him, rather than all his military achievements. After all he's been through, he does strike me as the type who isn't afraid to face death.
Demonic Banshee chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
yai, the only SF2 fic I ever found!

You know, I like Will much more, but this os about gustav was great. there were all the thoughts he must have had.

but I believe that he was in love with leslie

as you wrote, that you were listening to Rosenkranz and Erfolg, I had to listen to them, too. they're very fitting for your OS. especially "Erfolg" makes me so sad. it's so ironic, because it means "success" but everytime you hear it, you just remember those sad parts - there wasn't any success...

SF2 is the best rpg I ever played. thank you for reminding me of those times I first played it and couldn't believe that they let gustav die...
SilentOmega12e chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
very sad that Gustave died, I thought I was only one who cared.
Andrew chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
nice! gustave is a badass. ya that final sword technique eluded me throughout the game. that realy made me mad when you fund that gustave died... but did he realy? you know, sometimes if you dont do certan things, then some parts of the game get skipped. so maybe that wasnt the day that he died. perhaps there is a hidden episode where he is alive. or maybe im just fooling myself. anyway, saga frontier 2 is an awsome game.
Wayfaerer chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
Pretty cool story! It's good to see another SF2 fanfic. I liked how you ended it with "Multi Way", that damn technique was so hard to learn. _