Reviews for Attraction
Minty chapter 6 . 6/22
I loved that
platinum.and.raven chapter 20 . 3/16
You made me like even the non-Drarry pairings so kudos to you!
Officially-Mrs.Trancy chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
"And do you know WHY I've gone loony?" Seamus said with a flourish, "It's because I. Need. To. Get. Some!"

Can I just say that this killed ms? Because it did
despicableme chapter 8 . 10/5/2014
Ron had an epiphany... and farted :D God, that part almost killed me!
kuroyuki96 chapter 20 . 10/6/2014
this was just so CUTE!xD
THANKS!
steve chapter 20 . 9/8/2014
Ok, i endured it till date with this griffin slut. I'll not read it to the end because i HATE that kind of sluts going after harry's ass AND i can't stand hopless potter. I'm not saying this ff is bad. It's just that i got so pissed off that i had to 'shout' this out xp
PeytonBlackTheOriginal chapter 20 . 7/23/2014
"I love you."
"I know."
D'awwwwww! That was cute. Needed a little more fluff tho (I mean during the who story in general (mostly D/H)).
johnathonwillyard chapter 4 . 7/3/2014
On the subject of Severus Snape punishing any Slytherin for anything but sassing him don't count on it, and taking points in your dreams. No Gryffindore would even think of Snape being fair so all they would do is wish nothing more. You could say "he wished Snape would punish them or something, but he wasn't very hopeful."
naya chapter 20 . 6/7/2014
Your time scales are really off in this chapter. Makes for fuzzy reading.
64teeth chapter 4 . 6/8/2014
Sorry, but this fic isn't for me after all... I loved the hilarity and have nothing against the pairings, but I just don't like the pace and development of the story... So thank you for writing and posting it, but it's just not for me:-) :-)

take care! :-)
64teeth chapter 3 . 6/8/2014
Why, oh why did you make Daphne retarted? Or sth very similiar... Chapter was quite funny but a little bit too artificall to me... i mean 16 years old don't behave like that!
64teeth chapter 2 . 6/8/2014
Funny again:-) and Harry is a sweetie
64teeth chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Nice and funny :-) and very interesting too:-)
TishDaniVamp11 chapter 10 . 5/7/2014
Actually "tata" is a British term that means good bye so I dunno if someone was looking at another language but in British terms it is good bye.
ILOVEDRACO chapter 4 . 1/4/2014
I ain't got no problem wid sea and har, in fact I only think that it is way unused, this comming from a diehard drarry and deamus fan. Kudos.