Reviews for The Project
TwinCarcino chapter 23 . 8/17/2013
this was beautiful.

I wonder if it's bad that I actually started to tear up a little towards the last chapters
Conan97 chapter 23 . 11/25/2012
WOW!
Keeper Aki chapter 23 . 9/2/2012
Liked this story, nice one! :)
Newt Salamander chapter 23 . 7/22/2012
How I love this story! I'm going through a relapse here Gen. I'm reading this and the JT Trilogy all over again. If life permits, come back to the HM world again. This side of the universe misses you.
Stlaguero chapter 23 . 3/27/2011
weeeell a great story! i read it in only 5 hours because i couldn't stop reading...i love their past lifes was great

take care
Ragao Datnarv chapter 23 . 1/29/2011
Ang galing mo! Ngayon ko lang nabasa itong work mo na ito kahit na matagal ko na itong nakikita dito. Ang ganda ng style mo sa pagsulat. Nabasa ko na yung Journey Through mo nang ilang beses na rin at sobrang nagustuhan ko rin iyon. Creative writing graduate ka ba? Astig mo! Babasahin ko pa yung iba mong fanfic na M-Rated :) hihihi. Nakakatuwa na makikilala ng writer dito na Pinoy na mahilig sa HxM :)) more power!
Angelsheart85 chapter 23 . 11/27/2010
wow! Well the story was powerfull really! Although I would add some things in order for it to be somewhat much more complete, I cannopt add anything to be as beatiful as U made it with your wonderful imagination! I would like to thank you for this wonderful story Genesis! U made my day and made me believe that there are still TRUE writers somewhere out there!

hug
John Galt the III chapter 23 . 11/24/2009
Hey, great story! Was finally able to finish it. I gotta say you were pretty creative! I definitely didn't see that "Big" plot twist coming! Overall a very enjoyable read!
John Galt the III chapter 12 . 11/23/2009
this is by far one of the most original stories that I have read! Amazing! the whole concept of METS is genius! And I'm almost amazed at the length of the entire story! I stayed up till 4am in the morning read this story, and I only managed to read half of it! Great writing, and planning of the story arc! I'm gonna try to finish the rest tonight..
choyu chapter 23 . 4/5/2009
i really liked your story. I like the plot and how it played out. I'm always wondering what's going to happen next. It's nice that Haruka and Michiru didn't fall in love the moment they laid eyes on each other, hahaha. I enjoyed reading how their relationship developed. But i feel like it ends a little too abruptly though. I mean, what really happened to all the other characters at the end? and seven years is a pretty big gap.
krugern chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
I am amazed at how many unique stories you have written. I love how long and detailed they are. Loved the ending of this fic.
Thepillows93 chapter 23 . 8/14/2007
YAY a happy ending i really loved this story, the twist, the characters, the evilness, EVERYTHING but my favorite part must have been when Seiya almost died...o.o...i don't like him when he's getting in the way of their relationship :O lol, but seriously, my favorite part was when you did the whole plot twist and turned Haruka evil lol. It was good and i must say i didn't see that coming O.o. I loved this story, that's about it, and i KNEW Michiru would bear Haruka's child, no matter HOW weird that sounds LOL. but that's pretty awesome, i must say :) thanks for the story and keep writing!
OxMiss PeachesXo chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
I LOVE this fic. you should continue it. in all honesty if you change all the names of the salior moon characters i really think you should try to have this published. i know id buy it for sure. seriously! &i read the whole thing. this is actually my third or forth time reading it and it always makes my heart jump with so much emotion. i love how elaborate you are on all of the details in this. it def. put me right into the middle of this story. SERIOUSLY change salior names and GET THIS PUBLISHED!
sc chapter 23 . 7/4/2005
It is brilliant the way conflict (battle) and denouement (act of love) occurred on the same site: the altar. How could one address one's issue if it is dormant unless it is unleashed? It is inevitable that the personalities as gods have to be awoken, even relived the moment or source of conflict. It was appropriate that the trauma was surfacing in their consciousness almost at the same time; it signals that the time of confrontation and resolution is at hand. The karma that intertwines them would soon be fulfilled. They were destined to meet despite Seiya's hand at play. It is also fitting that the solution for the deep hatred and vengeance subconsciously incubated for thousand of years is unconditional love.

Your fiction presented a powerful message of redemption through love. It is and will always be the best armament against any destructive force. You deserve applause for such noble message! With what and how the world has become, this message is timely and timeless.

Detailed critique in your yahoo email. From the same one who gave you a detailed review of Journey Through, assuming you have read it. Namaste!
jinleigh slanzar chapter 23 . 6/17/2005
GeN!

MuztA na..

It SeeMs Na You Are BusY NAx

I hAve One MOre SuggestIon!

How if i saY.. CouLd You MAke

One More ChapTer On Thiz fic?x

That hArUka And Michiru Are getting mArried?

whAt Do YA tHiNK?