Reviews for Parthena
Oliviax3 chapter 2 . 10/12/2008
That was so adorable. I love pomona and Vertumnus and you captured them well. Great job!
SockMonkey101 chapter 2 . 6/25/2007
Cool! I hadn't read this one before, but now I am slightly more educated, thanks to you. And people say you can't learn anything from fanfiction. :)
SockMonkey101 chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Nice version of Echo and Narcissus! I've read a different one in school, but I kind of like this one better. I don't know why-maybe it's because I'm not being made to read it, hmm? I'm going to go read the next chapter now.
KairosX23 chapter 2 . 2/15/2006
I love the fact that who have staid has true as possible to the actual myth... and your writting is excellent... not some modern english slang trying to be set on ancient times... reading Pomona and Vertumnus was "a sight for soar eyes" if I may say so... this myth, which is one of my favorites, its a breath of fresh aire... you should write more and make a greater story to things... you have a wonderful gift...
draco4me chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
thank you so much for writing this... i'm doing an assessment on Narcissus and this has been really helpful... thankyou
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
This is an awesome retelling of that myth! I'm putting this story on my c2.
pinky chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
hmm interesting...i didn't know about that story. it was really well-written btw... good job on it!
Rahuru-Haru4ever chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
it was great! thanks for writing it, it's one of my fav. stories.
shaundra chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
You did a wonderful job, every detail down to a tee. I love greek mythology and it is great to see peoples' own ideas about a certain story.
forsakenfigure27 chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
it's nice to write this...

oh and i've read that narcissus turned into the narcissus flower..._