Reviews for Falling For You
kaoruhimura89 chapter 2 . 10/1/2016
That was cuter than i expected
144 Resonant Foresight chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
This is so corny that I love it! Brock especially was hilarious; making him do a personality quiz was genius and letting him play matchmaker was a creative use of his character. I also love how they are in denial, it gave the story... spice.
LeChick chapter 2 . 9/5/2014
This is both hilarious and adorable
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
The story is awesome!I am feeling pity for Brock.I think he deserves a girl.
XxCherriesandChocolatexX chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
That was one of the funniest things I have ever read in my life, Brock is a total idiot but we all love him anyway. Awesome job with the story! :)
Misty Blue chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
Oh, pick up lines work . . . most of the time? Haha! Oh, Ash, Misty... why couldn't this happen already now? But hey, fics like this somewhat make that dream come true.

Brock, be careful what you wish for . . . you've now learned that the hard way... :)

Super funny, cute, sweet, awesome AAML piece! Totally love it.
HopelessRomanatic chapter 2 . 6/12/2011
Wow! That was Awesome!1 But it feels like i read something about this b4. At the end of the chapter...
HopelessRomanatic chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
fairly good so far.
anny bo bannie chapter 2 . 6/1/2011
so cute!
Neon-Night-Light chapter 2 . 2/12/2011
Amazing story, and has actual attention to detail! Great job.
Crap Mester Time chapter 2 . 8/27/2010
cool
NoelMistyAlyssa chapter 2 . 5/10/2010
Your story is romantic and funny good job!
john r p chapter 2 . 4/6/2010
i loved the ending of the story very nice but it seemed too sudden for me. i feel that the romance ended just when the going was getting good. but still a good story nonetheless. a good place to end it but still open for an epilogue to tell the readers what happened afterwards in their relationship.

good work _
john r p chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
i loved the first pick up line that brock used

"did you get pulled over by officer jenny? because you've got fine written all over you". loved it

i might actually use that lol
Pokemonlover chapter 2 . 9/21/2009
Hey, don't worry, the length of this chapter was fine. You know, a good plot always beats a long length. I have to go read more Pokemon stories, I like this Pokeshipping community, it's right up my alley.