Reviews for Coming Home
Starshima chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
AWWWWWWWWWW KAAWWWWWIIIII! INUYASHA&KOGA 4EVER!
OutlawedFallenAngel chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
awwww so CUTE! 3
KittenwithaSledgehammer chapter 2 . 2/21/2010
daw!
crabnoises chapter 2 . 2/5/2010
lol me leik this storyz :D
Animeyaoimaster chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Nice
The Sleeping Creature chapter 2 . 12/7/2008
This really cracked me up. So rare to see even half-decent slash in this fandom, and this was a very nice storyline. Loved Inuyasha and Kouga's arguments about clothing.
loretta537 chapter 2 . 8/1/2008
this is cute
tigerHellspawn chapter 2 . 7/24/2008
God I love this. Its the most in-character Inukou I've read. Absolutely brilliant.

...And, in a way...you could, um, see it happen. .o
Lady Serena Sparrow chapter 2 . 4/10/2008
GASP! Miroku was the one with Koga! OMG Didn't see that coming...and here I was hoping it was Sesshomaru who stole Koga's attention. LOL Anyways, so cute they are together! I love this whole story because it was unique and no one was clearly on top and their squabbles were adorable. Are you going to make a sequel? You should! Koga and Inuyasha forever! *peace sign*
Onyxlight chapter 2 . 1/21/2008
I never get tired of reading this fic. I hope you decide to do more Inu/Kouga
Curious chapter 2 . 12/1/2007
I'm not really into reading about bi-sexual relations, but I actually found this story kind of refreshing. I guess if two men love eachother, they have every right to be together. Right?
Nezumii chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
I’ve seduced you, and you want my hot nasty manlove!

That was the best thing I've read all week...
kitsune-koinu chapter 2 . 9/18/2006
:)this is my fav. kou/inu
scrawling purple ink chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
Ahh, I always did love this story, you know? Just never reviewed it before...I love how sometimes it's almost angsty, and others it's humorous. Muah.
Lou chapter 2 . 6/16/2006
I'm too tired to leave a decent review, but I did like the story! Usually, I'm not *much* of a yaoi fan...I prefer het and yuri. But, though *some* things were absolutely OOC, I really appreciated what you said in your first Author's Note. Not enough writers care to do that, and I'm glad you had something other than "cuz ya no thur gay!1!eleven!" ya know? ;; Cool story. (Too bad there wasn't Miroku-kissage! *grin*)
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »