Reviews for A New Breed?
Black Jack278 chapter 12 . 6/12/2006
She lives hurray! Well continue soon
Hex Power chapter 12 . 6/11/2006
I think I am going to cry ;_; You update, you really really update. I missed this story so much. I feel so happy! Sorry to hear about the army thingy, best of luck in that. Still, update soon, please, that Sahvannah dude must paid, paid with his furry tail!
ZeroVega chapter 11 . 8/8/2005
Ok I made a mistake in my last review. I corrected this

Appearance: looks like scourge in galaxy force but female and has wings.

Ok hope thats better.

first minicon: Blaze

Alternate: Phoenix

Coloration: Red and gold

Optic color: green

Appearance: Looks like a European dragon

past: Out Mountain-boarding when Sideways got her

Personality: regular thirteen year old, can be serious or happy, and has a goth streak in her

Thanks Again the fic is great
Iceman chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Genesis is an RZ-046 Shadow Fox with a back-mounted 30mm laser vulcan gun, a strike laser claw, smoke dispensers, and an electromagnetic net missile launcher in ther tail. Shadow Fox is very agile. That's what you described.
ZeroVega chapter 11 . 6/15/2005
Aw man LG. This is great! Please update! (gives out plushies of Autobots)
Black Jack278 chapter 11 . 5/13/2005
Wow nice attitude with that minicon there, if I were Teschio I'd be running for my life so continue soon
StormDracona chapter 11 . 5/12/2005
"Is that another reason why you refer to Storm as the 'Insane Cackling Car'?"

"Er... No, not really. We call her that because technically she is an insane cackling car."

LMAO OMG PRICELESS! An "WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE?"

~engine revs as she laughs~
MajesticBurn chapter 11 . 5/10/2005
You know? you seem to have characters (that are sided with the Autobots) From just about every personality except high-and-mighty-my-ideas-are-better-that-yours-because-I'm-brtter-than-you kind of personality. Sure now you have military nutcase, but it'd still be humorus for that type of femme in that base, Blurr would probably compete for who is the most self centered. Nice work so far.
Hex Power chapter 11 . 5/10/2005
Ok, you just had to give the one minicon that makes Scavvy look like the Suger Plum Fairy! Not that I am complaining...much. No one messes with the tail! I like my tail. Still, I'm not going to be the only one to suffer, oh no. They will all suffer with me. Each and everyone of them. And as for the next minicon. It just has to go to Kinonaru. She needs more firepower to blast that evil brother of hers. If not, I shall help for no one messes with us, BWAHAHAHAHAH! You better up date soon _ I mean it!
GamaFox chapter 11 . 5/10/2005
oh ...may i say...*clears throat*...DUNDUNDUND!

naru-;;...why me

me-cause ur u

neko-...*blinks*

naru- -.-U

all-UPDATE SOON!
GamaFox chapter 10 . 5/2/2005
uh oh..tis that other pehonix thinger dude XD...cant wait till ya update!

naru...8groans* why me

neko-...*shurgs*

me-()o

naru- -.-U
Pivot chapter 10 . 5/1/2005
*blinks, freezes, rescues Thrust plushie and begins stitching it back together*

There seem to be a lot of fancharas and bashings in this fic. You'd be better off writing first and foremost with the original cast. The main problem, insofar as I see it, is that the fancharas are used to humiliate or fall in love with the canon cast.

My advice would be to read as much other fanfic as possible, and then dow hat they don't. You get kudos that way. Besides, seems to be full of humans-turned-robots.

*shrugs, sees Tidal Wave and runs to hijack him* Must...steal... Minicons...
Black Jack278 chapter 10 . 4/27/2005
Hey another great chapter you know I wish I could update my fic what I'm trying to do right now but have been distracted due to my B-day where as I am now 18 so continue soon and hopefully so will I bye ~simply Crisis~
Shadigan Shinen chapter 10 . 4/26/2005
great story

I'm looking forward to read the next chapter
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »