Reviews for Ragnarok
A Titans fan chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
Please ignore my last reviews.

This has got to be my most favorite story you've made. I really did enjoy reading this and I hope you write more. Awsome job, love it. Keep it up!
Koriat chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
horribly, sad. amazing job you've done.
Darkmagic101 chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
wow... THAT WAS SO AWESOME!and yet so sad(wipes tears from eyes)this is going on my faves list for sure.
MyUnrequited chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
I don't know how many times I'll review to you, Bold Achilles. But..you writing is too amazing...and amazingly dark. I enjoy that. Sometimes I have to ignore the fact that I cry at some of these stories. But I did. So there. Please continue writing.
HpRaven89 chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
wow... that was geat... it was soo sad... I love how it had mythology in it... I love mythology..great one shot
neoendgame chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
This story gave me one of the longest cjhills i have ever had. And they kept comeing. This story was insanely amazing.
Azure7 chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
Holy cow! That was really good. You are really freakin talented!
Change-Of-Heart2 chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
O_o How could I have missed this before? It is just...WOW! So sad, but so good and deep. Wonderful work.
inu91 chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
Wow. Plain and simple. This is amazing. Wow. Really hit me hard. Dark fics arent appreciated very much because of the type of fan base TT has accumulated. Kinda sucks. Anyways, kickass job here.
hannahbanana chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
Wow this is really deep. I love it!
A Titans fan chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
Dear Bold Achilles,

My tears have been somewhat of no importance to me no longer. But still you come through to me. Remarkable. Every time I read one story from you, That is simply beautiful, I fall apart. Keep in mind, you have a wonderful gift and enjoy every minute of it.

A Titans fan
dark soul chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
Dark,suprisingly soon.
HamHamDude chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
... wow.

Frickin' fanstastic, in a sorrow way.
spontaneopyrokinetic chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
I...I...wow. I mean, really...WOW. I don't even know what else to say. "Wonderful" doesn't even begin to cover it, and neither does "heart-wrenching," "beautifully written," or "wish we could see it in an episode," yet these things are all very true and I really hope you write more of this or more like this in the future.