Reviews for As Fate would have it
Y-PenDraig chapter 13 . 8/31/2015
Aww Man I was so in to this story. It is amazing.
I can understand if you lost interest but if you do come back to it let me know?
mnementh2000 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
I must say, this is a great story, which leaves the reader begging for more - LITERALLY! Seriously, I enjoyed reading it, and find myself wishing to know where you were going and how you planned on taking things. As everyone else is pleading, please, please, please continue to update.
PrankK1ng chapter 13 . 10/8/2011
i just finished what you've posted and i have just one thing to say:

DragonMaster4381 chapter 13 . 12/19/2010
This is one of the better Love Hina stories I've come across on this site. I have noticed that you haven't updated in several years. I find this to be a great shame as I would really like to see where you planned of taking this wonderful story. I hope to see it continued, but if you do not then I can understand that. I too have had to quit a good story because I lost my passion to write. Still, for what you've got so far, it is a wonderful story. I hope to see a new chapter someday. Best of luck to you.
Mystic 6 tailed Naruto chapter 8 . 9/24/2008
Did naru ever consider that maybe her inability to control her emotions is tearing keitaro away from hrt?
Mystic 6 tailed Naruto chapter 4 . 9/24/2008
What is naru's deal! Why can't she just admit her true feeling and emotions? Is she that afraid?
Mystic 6 tailed Naruto chapter 5 . 9/2/2008
that girl seriously needs help.
njblackwolf chapter 13 . 4/15/2008
There are many things i enjoy about your work here. First of all, i agree with your sentiment concerning facefaults and super-nosebleeds. It was refreshing to see a piece of work that didn't employ these.

I'm also rather enticed by the possibilities the story leaves for following developments. I want to see moar. Please?
Shethian chapter 13 . 4/12/2007
Very good story line. I hope you are able to update soon.
Pamisha the Infernal chapter 13 . 3/18/2007
LMFAO! that was fucking hilarious! LMFAO! _
ace8488 chapter 13 . 12/12/2006
Holy cow this is something else. I like it, its a nice MotKei fic. The spelling and grammar are pretty good, and the plotline doesnt twist canon more than it has to. UPDATE SOON!

Good Luck _
RobinofYJ chapter 13 . 9/22/2006
Just discovered your fic. Superb! Hope you continue it one day.
HikariNiwa chapter 13 . 8/25/2006
An excellent story. Although I have read many KeixMotoko fanfictions, this is one of the ones that stand out amongst them.
Lastofakind chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
Update! NOW! Please...
birdman2966 chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
Great story. I hope you update soon. I want to see what happens when Naru comes back and what will happen between Keitaro and Motoko