Reviews for Three Hunters and Three Hunted
Dew DeReade chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
awe, its only a one-shot. You write it so beautifully! I want to know what happens next!
Arwins vicious vampire horse chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
pleaseeeeee go on!
Boromir's fan chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Are you sure that this is finished? It doesn't seem so. There is somehow no final conclusion. It's like you would pull a page out of a much longer story.
Jedi Jessic chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Why a one-shot? Why not go on?
Nelarun chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Well I think it's a good and interesting story, I will admit I thought it an odd place to end it. I dunno, I fell it needs something else. I know it's a challenge, and I thought you did the challenge very well indeed. but maybe you could do some more chapters, simply because this needs something else. Even if you just have an A/N at the top of the next chapter explaining that the new chapter isn't part of the challenge. But a very very good ficlet there! An interesting concept of the story and changes in both dialogue and characters actions. Well done!

Nela
Sokulski chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
OMG! CONTINUE DON'T LET THIS STORY DIE!
Medilia chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
great story but i am guessing the challenge is ova now.
spiritstallion chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
This is very good I have enjoyed it so far please keep going also

please read my story called

The pebble
Time and Fate chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
so is that the whole story?
Cindy chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
I would love to see you continue this story from this point on. How would Boromir's being alive change things? WOULD it change things? This fic makes a great starting point. :-)
StringynKel chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
What the hell?
Condor2.0 chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
Wow, I love these kin dof what if things, keep it up
a mighty dwarf chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
A true catholic never rejects the teachings of the church.
Tulkas chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
Interesting, very interesting. Hope you update this soon.
WargishBoromirFan chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
Looking good! Just thought I'd warn you that you've got a mini-Balrog in your summary.

B2WM