Reviews for Truth and Consequences
Jan-AQ chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Wow. awesome story.
MarbleGlove chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
This is a truly amazing story. For all that it is very dark, it never descends into angst. It makes some very, very good points about the nature of good guys and the methods they use. Interrogations are important for both sides, but they have to remember that the point is getting information, not revenge. An excellent and thought-provoking story. Thanks for sharing.
Nat chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
that was pretty cool!

i like your style of intelligent writing, and the incorporation of canon.. good job :)
abraxis chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
Such a darkly beautiful Severus.

I can't wait to see how Tonks' enlightenment affects her behavior in the rest of the series.
BellonaBellatrix chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
Again, beautifully written. Goodness, this portrayal of Snape was unique and so close to character. wow...the reality and how the 'good guys'are hinted at is great.
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
Yet again, wonderful work. I'm beginning to expect this from you, and hope to see a lot of new writing from you in future.
Jenrya Lee chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
Great story! I felt that both Snape and Tonks were protrayed very well. But...I'm sort of confused as to how quickly Sirius came in. Otherwise, awesome story!
Meta Capricorn chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
That was really good! I did not understand what was happening at first, but after reading, almost everything becomes clear in my mind. I love the story!

Ciao,

Meta
scarletswitchblade chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
This story is bloody fantastic. Your characterization of Tonks, her curiosity and apparent innocence, were perfect; and in a deeply chilling way I liked your backstory for Snape. It took a few times reading over for it to actually sink it, but when it did, it was powerful.

The only thing that confused me was Sirius coming out so abruptly and almost randomly (because I wouldn't think they'd let him out of the house, and also, I think I confused the time period). Nevertheless, this was a wonderfully poignant story, and I can't decide who I like more in it, Tonks or Snape.
SSC chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
Very good! I like the way Snape appears here... not overly dramatised, but still creepy. Great!
Mok chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
I like this one the best of all your Shape-Tonks-Shakedown fics.

I hope you are planning on writing more of this series, even as one-offs. I find the premise fun and enjoyable.
littlehound chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
This is a supberb story, particularly the ending. The ending was short, precise-and devastatingly truthful. Well done.
salzgurke chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
Breathtaking fic with an amazing twist... I'll add it to C2 for Snape Shortfics, thanks a lot for sharing! :-)
Marz1 chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
very interesting story! the style was very unique and it gives insite into tonks that we don't usually get. Its a little confusing with just the cotexted provided, but otherwise very well writen. so, in conclusion, cool!
Potions and Snitches New Fics chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
Wow, this is really good. What a twist. I loved the way we looked into Tonk's mind and how young she seemed. I liked her curiousity about Snape too.

Well done.