Reviews for Sold
pain in the mikta chapter 13 . 2/2/2011
Aw! Reetu Charlie is a nice addition ! :-)
smithcrafter chapter 24 . 6/24/2007
Good story. You can consider this one review as being for ALL of the chapters, since I just finished the entire thing. I don't see a lot of sense reviewing every chapter of a story that's already completed. Besides, I don't like to stop between chapters to do that. If the story's good, I'd rather keep reading! :)
Livi2Jack chapter 24 . 9/17/2006
Interesting treatment of the subject. Liked the used of the correct Roman terms. It's about time for S/J to deal with things.
7 League Boots chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
Well, hope it's never too late to give credit where due. Loved this story. Sam and jack surviving is these horric circumstances, very well done here. Your depiction of slavery is compelling reading, and makes clear that no matter how well people cope, slaves can never be treated as humans, only subjects of tryanny. True to form characters and plenty of tension, angst and action. And that line by Jacob that his "little girl asked for a present" was so Jacob and so priceless. Nice job, all around.
gatewatcher chapter 24 . 12/22/2004
Zoser,

I'm so glad you finished the story!

I enjoyed it very much. Loved Jacob's sarcasm about his little girl wanting a present and him having to find the money to "buy him".

The story was easy to read in short chapters. Thanks for your creativity! Lana
Pat chapter 24 . 12/22/2004
Liked the story, thanks for sharing.
froggy0319 chapter 24 . 12/21/2004
I always hate to see good fics end, and this one is no exception. You had me hooked in from chapter 1 and I have enjoyed the whole ride. Thanks for writing and posting, as you now have a fan in me :)
janissima chapter 24 . 12/21/2004
I enjoyed this very much. Very good ending...I'm glad Jack didn't suffer too much!
Sci Fi Fan Gillian chapter 24 . 12/21/2004
Great ending.
Spaz chapter 24 . 12/21/2004
Very cute ending! I liked it a lot!

~Spazdncr
feb04 chapter 24 . 12/21/2004
Aww , nice - thanks for a great story. have a great xmas.
KaylaKML chapter 24 . 12/21/2004
yea bravo bravo excellent story! wats the next story your writing? Love this story cant wait for a new one LOL! Or amybe youll write another chap for the heck of it LOL!
snoopi chapter 23 . 12/21/2004
Hey.

OMG,your fic rocks.

Please write more.
froggy0319 chapter 23 . 12/20/2004
More great updates...how do you do it? Can't wait to see if Jack and Sam are reunited :)
Sci Fi Fan Gillian chapter 23 . 12/20/2004