Reviews for Seto's Trench Coat, and Mokuba's Puzzlement
anonymous chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
Hehehe...
Dai-choo-choo chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
That...was...hilarious! *announcer man voice*

"The secret of the Trench coat!" I really wonder what it is...will you have a second chapter telling us...namely me. Please?
Butterfly-Potpourri chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
he... he he... *starts laughing maniacally... or however you spell it* I LOVE THIS! ... but it enrages and confuses me at the same time. I MUST KNOW THE SECRET! Anyways, please keep writing stuff like this! I like it a lot! See ya!

AKA
Michiro-Chan chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
This was adorable! It's not bad at all...I don't see how it would go beneath anyone's standards. It was humorous, surprisingly in-character, and Mokuba's comment at the end had me laughing. You're an awesome author. So keep up the good worky shmerky!

Love,

Michiro
The Maine Coon Cat chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
E-he-he...that's funny. I love.
Intoxicated Biscuit chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
LOL. The Secret of the Trench Coat is not meant to be learned. *nods solemly*
lily chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
it was funny I liked it (i have nothing else to say) .
Fleaball chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
...

...

XD you're such a freaking DORK!
Sakia Ishida chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
Waa I don't understand the secret..heehee but cute story though...found ya on gaia..know me? hee
Chibi AngelStar chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
o-O I always did worry about that thing... -;; I guess that's the scret of the trench coat. XD;;
Coffee-time chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
Man... I've always been fascinated by Seto Kaiba's trenchcoat... Yay! It's time someone revealed the truth on it... - Please keep writing!
laur chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
o.o awesomely awesomenes awesome?
KuramaandHieiever chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
omg that was funny...but we didn't find out the secret of the trench coat, wah. i told you the mystery of the pointy hair'd peoples, so what about the trench coat? i'll find out for myself-it'll be my science fair project or something. bwahaha. anyways, you should...like...write more things...that mokuba asks...like..uh...does seto take anger management classes...he should...or yami should. yeah, i hate the waking the dragons...thing too x_X; it has no bakura, or marik...or...cute people...'cept mokie and occassionally seto ;_; so sad. ttys!