Reviews for Hedgehogs, Echidnas, and Foxes! Oh My!
Icedragon chapter 6 . 11/15/2005
AW XD *nearly dies of laughter*

I've found your ff today, have just finished reading it and now I've got a crump in my wohle face 'cuz I had to grin insanely all of the time! This is so crazy, so silly, so... I don't know... Keep it up!

Oh, and I LOVE these endless monologues. Like this one in the first chapter:

"I'm bored! Let's find something to do! Are you guys hungry? Wanna get something to eat? How 'bout we get tacos! I love tacos! Did you know tacos come from Mexico? I've never been to Mexico! I heard it's really dirty. Dirty places aren't fun. Did you know I protect the Master Emerald? I don't know where it came from. I don't know why I have to be the one to protect it, either. Where did I come from? Aside from Angel Island? Did my parents die or something? How can I be the last living echidna when there's a whole little clan? And what about..."

Please write much more of them! *grins*

*turns to all the other readers* And NO ONE of you will ever beat MY poor Knuckles up again, hear me? *growls*

*hehe* ;p
dArkliTe-sPirit chapter 5 . 11/10/2005
XD XD
Josh-126 chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
MORE!
Shidoni8 chapter 5 . 10/9/2005
Noma and Kaido... It would bother me... I mostly only like stories with the original characters in there... but If you can write them in and make them sound like they belong there then go ahead!

lovin' the story,

Knux girl
SonicXAmy chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
Oh but I like Mickey! Heh, I just got back from Disney World.

Me: Knuckles why did you beat up Mickey?

Knuckles: What he's just some stupid freak in a coustume

Me: I'll teach you a leason! *starts beating Knuckles up*

Knuckles: *_* I love Mickey, I hate myself

Me: _ Yay!

Lol, everybody seams to beat up Knuckles

Note: I am not an obseesed Disney Freak

Me: DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE I'M CRAZY!*puts a bag over my head*

By the way, good story :)
RuinsofTikal chapter 5 . 10/6/2005
0.o...um...try checking my kingdom hearts truth or dare story it's pshyco and it might give ya some ideas UPDATE S00N!
RuinsofTikal chapter 4 . 10/4/2005
O.o UPDATE!
Goo chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
great just great :) :) :)
Noma the Fox chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
Oh, hey! Author note. Your reviews are fun... Some frighten me, and Tarem frightens Knuckles. BUT! Meh. Um.. d00d, Sally wasn't in this story. _; Should I add her in? Mebeh.
RuinsofTikal chapter 3 . 9/30/2005
COOKIES! its all about the cookies man! peace out! UPDATE S00N!
Ultamate presea fan chapter 2 . 7/20/2005
!I JUST SO HAPPEN TO BE A chris hater and a sally hater!so I like your fanfict... that and I like randomeness...DOWN WITH SALLY!DOWN WITH SALLY!DOWN WITH SALLY!YAY!(you can see sally in the back round tied to a chair with her eyes ducktaped open and faced to a tv where a never ending marathon of barney/teletubies/boobah/bob the builder/dora the explorer/bluesclues/sesame street)um one oof characters will be...20,0,0, hours later...SANTA! and ...and ...AND WALDO!

please reply you can not imagine how bored I am over here

UIltamte Presrea fan
Sour Schuyler chapter 2 . 7/11/2005
_ Cool, cool. Although the plan WAS stupid. And non-specific. But I loved this! WOO! UPDATE SOON, DAGNABBIT!
Sour Schuyler chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
Go Noma! _ This was awesome! I really, really liked it! Tails' untimely death was unexpected, as was the trip to disneyland and Shadow's gullibility.
Clashachu chapter 2 . 6/9/2005
Nice. I liked that story. If you don't update I'll sick my brother's Chao, Chaotyk, on you! He's already beaten standard in Chao karate and is going to beat the crud out of expert and special modes next year. So update!

Knuckles: Yeah! And, as an added bounus if you don't, you get the crap beaten outa you by me and my mistyk powers! Isn't that great?
Tarem chapter 2 . 1/8/2005
Hahahahaha! XD That was so funny! Please write more soon! Oh, one more thing: MEXICO IS'T THAT DIRTY! T_T

Me: Amy, may I borrow your hammer?

Amy: Sure, here you go.

Me: Thank you.

Knuckles: Wait I didn't mean to...

BANG!

Me: Bad echidna!

Knuckles: Ouch! Wait...

BANG!

Me: Bad echidna!

Knuckles: Ouch! stop it!

BANG! *Knuckles is knocked out*

Me: That will show you not to make fun of my country!

Knuckles: X_x

Sonic: O_oU 'Self-note: do not approach to an angry and freaky Mexican girl.'

Me: _X