Reviews for The Art and Practice of Absolute Pitch
UPDATE! Or at least put a notice that this is on hiatus. Please?
Calling Thunder chapter 8 . 10/22/2013
That was so sweet! Mmmm! :'D but, but, this can't be the end ? Why is there no more! ARGH! At least you got to the part where he proposed! So that's good! I love this story just as much as the first! OMG! :D
atlantis51 chapter 8 . 9/1/2013
This fic isn't finished! And I thought it was divine! Oh well, I guess my imagination must suffice!
rachelk125 chapter 6 . 2/7/2013
Please finish the story! You actually have longer chapters and write amazingly! Don't quit in the middle of this fantastical story! Thank you!
iamamywaterhouse chapter 8 . 1/15/2013
Great to carry on from one of my favourite fics!
Anymore after this?
Fumi Uta chapter 8 . 12/9/2012
Hello, I'm a reader of the french version of your fic, I just wanted to thank you for this work, I think the traduction is a mirror of the original version, so I would like to thank you for this story I've spend nights and days on it, and also on "Life" and it's just wonderful ! Please, keep writing, it makes me happy XD
x-love-life-x chapter 7 . 9/11/2012
Sigh... Didn't mean to post that last review without finishing it... What I meant to say was:

Oh, please, please, please finish this story! I don't normally read AU, but I've fallen in love with your stories, and can't bear to see this one remain unfinished...

Pretty please finish it?
x-love-life-x chapter 8 . 9/11/2012
Oh,
biblioholic chapter 8 . 8/30/2012
That was brilliantly written. I could practically feel all the emotions come crashing down during that last scene...dear me, I've gotten awfully attatched to your characters. (but it's so worth it).

I hope you do come out of your hiatus one day, and continue this story. It's wonderful. I do want to see more Sirius/Remus and see Remus meet Harry and Draco. (I wonder what Remus does as a profession, if he has any connection to the existing characters.)

Rate 8.4/10
LadyB2727 chapter 8 . 3/18/2012
UPDATE PLEASE!
ilreies chapter 8 . 3/7/2012
Oh my dear. PLEASE TELL ME YOU ARE CONTINUING THIS STORY! ):

I was re-reading, RE-READING MIND YOU, "Life" and then I realised there is a sequel! And omg I immediately devoured this and then while I'm holding back happy tears that Draco and Harry are finally one step closer to being together forever, and I noticed that this story hasn't been update since FOREVER TOO. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Then! I saw that you mentioned you have a homepage! Thinking that you may have updated the story there and flew back to your profile and NOOOOO I CANT FIND YOUR HOMEPAGE )))):

Darling, your stories are AMAZING and I'm kicking myself for not finding this any sooner! Please please please say that you are continuing this story because it's really a pity for such a beautiful story to be hung off like this for years ):

Please please please, I'll be waiting for this story to be completed!
whatdoessnowbecome chapter 8 . 2/17/2012
Are you going to leave it incomplete? ;(
Deloney James chapter 8 . 2/6/2012
I am ever so upset that I did not realize the sequel was not complete before reading it because now i am thirsting for more! Please update please or put a note that it is on hiatus. It is a beautiful story and here there is the prospect of marriage gahh and it is not complete...
das inale chapter 3 . 1/10/2012
puh, it's been quite some time since i read "Life" and "Art" but I stumbled over it in my favorites and started to reread. )

I really love these stories! I always hear the music you describe on youtube while reading and it makes me understand the emotions even better. :) You made me listen to classic!

And just so you know: your stories are basically the only ones I came across that are not about some great catastrophe or a huge final battle but about "real life" but... still they are thrilling, enchanting, and I can't stop reading! Honestly, you're a hell of a writer! Thanks! *bows* ;-)

PS: I love the way you introduced Remus! It made me write this review.
Kitty-with-Hat chapter 8 . 1/9/2012
I love your story's.

Life, as experianced through fingers was amazing and this one is really good too. Please, keep writing