Reviews for The Art and Practice of Absolute Pitch
New Procrastination chapter 8 . 6/27 this story finished yet? Or..
EMERALD ROSE816 chapter 8 . 3/5
I love this fic. I would love to read this fic to its end.
Even though this fic isnt finished, i wish u my gratitude from my heart for sharing this fic with us!
idrabble chapter 1 . 2/23
I agree with Amy L, your work is absolutely wonderful. I thought that I had read good fan fiction before but this , this is wonderful. Your work is detailed, beautiful, and expressive. Every time I read it I get lost. I don't have the skills to describe how wonderful this is. Thank you for putting this out for us.
Amy L chapter 8 . 1/18
I do not think this should be a fanfiction any more. The story is way over the level of fanfiction and I think others who have read both Life and Art will agree that if you change the names and publish this story many people would read it. Please consider this for you are an amazing author and your work should be recognized by the public. A think this could become a best selling book, I would definitely read it if you published it, heck I would buy the book. Make my dreams and the dreams of probably many others who have read this series come true and post more chapters or publish this.
Gaby-chan chapter 8 . 1/7
Thank you for this story ! I just read Life, Experienced trough your fingers and I loved it ! I like the way you write, and even it's a parallel universe, the characters are the same than JK Rowling's (they're even cuter ).
So thank you for writing theses stories. I hope to read your next chapter soon :)
Amy L chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
I love this story so much. I have read "Life" and this sequel is AMAZING! For anyone who is reading this and hasn't read "Life", READ "LIFE"! Both of the storys are written wonderfully. I love how you change each aspect of the original Harry Potter series so that it fits in the "real world". Keep up the good work!
Mime chapter 6 . 8/29/2015
Are you serious?! *flips table over*
Mime chapter 3 . 8/29/2015
Stop fighting for shite! *turns table over* Aaaaghh!
Ebony Mitsu chapter 8 . 5/13/2014
Most drugs can be mixed in with alcohol. Ecstasy is one of those sometimes used as a date rape drug, so this situation is actually pretty plausible. The tablets are tiny so no one would really see them before they dissolved.

That aside, i would like to say that i stumbled onto the first story in this 'series' (only two so far so series is a bit much but for lack of a better word . . . ) on another writer's faves list and decided i loved it and grinned like Sirius on a sugar high when i realised there was a sequel, and so here i am. Don't mind the flames hun cuz a real critic would give a balanced opinion.

Keep up the excellent writing as you are and you'll do just fine.

Eb x
Guest chapter 8 . 1/12/2014
UPDATE! Or at least put a notice that this is on hiatus. Please?
Diverging Patronus chapter 8 . 10/22/2013
That was so sweet! Mmmm! :'D but, but, this can't be the end ? Why is there no more! ARGH! At least you got to the part where he proposed! So that's good! I love this story just as much as the first! OMG! :D
atlantis51 chapter 8 . 9/1/2013
This fic isn't finished! And I thought it was divine! Oh well, I guess my imagination must suffice!
rachelk125 chapter 6 . 2/7/2013
Please finish the story! You actually have longer chapters and write amazingly! Don't quit in the middle of this fantastical story! Thank you!
iamamywaterhouse chapter 8 . 1/15/2013
Great to carry on from one of my favourite fics!
Anymore after this?
Fumi Uta chapter 8 . 12/9/2012
Hello, I'm a reader of the french version of your fic, I just wanted to thank you for this work, I think the traduction is a mirror of the original version, so I would like to thank you for this story I've spend nights and days on it, and also on "Life" and it's just wonderful ! Please, keep writing, it makes me happy XD