Reviews for Ricky fooled? or Ricky flipped?
Kryptonian54 chapter 4 . 12/29/2009
It sounds just like the show. I wonder how she'll fool ethel and Ricky. Keep writing.
Smithy chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Best episode of 'I Love Lucy'. The girls spend way too much and the hubbies gripe about it. They decide to role reverse, and the girls wind up getting jobs at a candy factory and the hubbies do the housework, with Ricky making the meal, with too much rice {Pollo con Arrozo, which means chicken with rice} and Fred makes the cake, with the icing in the batter...ugh. Anyway, he starches the silk stockings and Ricky says, "You're not supposed to starch silk stockings." Meanwhile, Lucy and Ethel are at the candy factory and they wind up on this line to wrap things and things get a little too fast and they stuff the candy in their hats and blouses. It's hilarious.
Regina Realson chapter 4 . 8/29/2007
Please write more. I really like it.
oldfashionedgirl chapter 4 . 11/11/2006
This story was pretty good. I found it a bit confusing, though. And I didn't get the end at all.
Kimmy Lou chapter 4 . 3/31/2006
It was okay, but what happened to fooling Ricky and Ethel?
An Atheist Avenging Her Rights chapter 4 . 2/23/2006
I love it! It's hilarious, and just like an episode from the show. I hope you'll continue.
triquetraperson chapter 2 . 12/2/2004
Hi Maya! Sorry about not reviewing any of your stories. I thought I did review your Finding Nemo One but I guess I didn't. ANyways, I like your plot so far and the dialogue is extremely funny. I can imagine them saying it on the show. Update soon!