Reviews for Final Year
Raven2090 chapter 4 . 11/11/2007
Thank you so much for writing this. I would have submitted a review for the first one, but I was soo caught up in looking for a sequel that I forgot. Now that I remember, I just wanted to say I loved the first one and I'm am looking foward to reading the rest of this one. Thank you again for writing these. "Never be normal". -Raven
zuerlein2001 chapter 15 . 5/29/2007
really enjoyed this . I lost it when I lost my computer and just found it again. Hope to see the rest soon. I just love all your stories
Caryn chapter 14 . 2/21/2007
I must say, as much as I am looking forward to JKR's final book. I think I am going to be a lil disappointed when I read Remus and Tonks together, and no Cassius. I was shoked to read that some of your characters you made up. The names seem to fit in the world JKR created. Are you sure you're not her? Seriously, I think JKR should just publish this version. If what I hear is correct (2 more main characters die) I don't think I'll like it too much. Too bad the world is not ready for gay main characters. Honestly, reading this story in between the books has eased my thirst for more of JKR's HP. I htink I have read all your stories at least 30 times. I hope you find your muses soon, and then tie them up so they can't escape, and threaten to stab them with a rusty spork if they ever leave again. Have a great Day!
Ry chapter 14 . 2/18/2007
I know you haven't updated in a long time, but I was wondering about your stories. I love the Old & New Relations series and I keep checking back to see if Final Year has been updated.
zuerlein2001 chapter 14 . 9/16/2006
please update would really like more
Sweet-single chapter 14 . 3/11/2006
cool story but!

YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED SINCE LAST YEAR!

UPDATE SOON!_
PhoenixWytch chapter 14 . 2/19/2006
Is Harry going to stay with Susan? Which student is pregnant? Is it Susan?

Look forward to reading more!
hahaha chapter 12 . 6/26/2005
HA llama llama ha ha ahh llama!
honeyduked chapter 14 . 6/7/2005
Umm, dinner and a shag? *look hopeful* WHAT? It's not that strange... Dum dum dum, I wish i knwe exactly who it was pregnant. I was first suspicous of Ginny/Draco, but I guess it's two seventh years...
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 14 . 6/6/2005
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.
Charming101 chapter 14 . 6/6/2005
Hey, sorry i kind of forgot to review the past few chapters. I liked this one, but kind of wished it was longer. I'm glad your updating again, and I hope all goes well with these stories. Can't wait to see what happens!
HecateDeMort chapter 14 . 6/6/2005
great
Assur chapter 14 . 6/5/2005
An idea for Rons and Hermiones date? Let me think, no I have also no clue at the moment. Girl shouldnt have to worry about that kind of stuff. ;-) Let Ron think about it. ;-)

Assur
honeyduked chapter 13 . 5/26/2005
aww, that was sweet. i've read the other stories before this one and they have all been good. i hope draco and ginny will go out. i'm a slash shipper, but i like to see eveyone happy :)
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 13 . 5/11/2005
I like thsi chapter. It is a good chapter. Please updtae soon.