Reviews for Kamui Toriyama
Egnigma906 chapter 2 . 8/4/2008
keep going on this one, i like it
Lord Splattergore chapter 2 . 1/12/2005
I like where you're going with this. However, it is a bit weak on detail.

Kamui being a freshman in his new school is five foot six, his dark forest green eyes gave a subtle look to him and his blonde hair always hidden by his dark blue hoody and his dark pants gave a sense of mystery to the young student

Now consider this:

Kamui, a freshman at his new school, stood five-feet-six. His forest green eyes shadowed and blonde hair hidden behind his navy blue hoody gave him a subtle appearence. Coupled with black pants, he had an enigmatic approach towards fashion.
becky chapter 2 . 11/25/2004
that is a really great story. i do really like it. wait no i love it. i'm a big FlCl fan. keep up the great work.
Becky chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
Mike really good story love it.
Ivysumi Nagao chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
Nice story. Where'd you get your character's names?
Tennis4me chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
hey, pretty cool so far! haha it's pretty catchy keep on postin i'd like to see wat happens!
Dead Heartbeat chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
good, good. interesting begining.
BlueRavenDancer chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
All I have to say for this one is that it seems to jump around a little too much. Of course it might have soemthing to do with the fact that I was forced into reading it! You know exactly what I'm talking about Mr. Author!
Dragon Kamui chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
Hahah! this looks VERY promising, neato storyline, too! wait... that means the same thing... anyway, its awesome so far, and u better post the next chapter too!
Dragon Kamui chapter 2 . 11/27/2004
Awesome chapter! this story its getting really interesting, so keep it up, bud! lol