Reviews for Tears of Venus
BlueRyuu chapter 5 . 9/24/2008
haha, to think his potion actually worked... XD shishishishishsihi~! loved it, even with the block :3 kind of an abrupt ending, but that flashback part was so worth it XD
Jessi Tsuki chapter 5 . 9/27/2007
This was pretty good, and rather fun. XD
AngelofMercy86 chapter 5 . 5/31/2006
Gwahahahahaha cute fic! I loved it!
Nbluju chapter 5 . 5/7/2006
Lol! Awesome fic! You must be a genius to come up with something like this.

Love the ending!

Keep up the good work!
Albireo Nox chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
Ha! You had me rofling, especially when you revealed that Albel and Nel knew the plan. Very good story, and a funny ending too :3 *claps*
Ecstacy of Quietus chapter 5 . 1/4/2006
OH MY GOD! THAT WAS Too cute...*sniff*
silver thorns chapter 5 . 11/12/2005
bwah ha ha ha! i love so much! i lurve the ending, lurve, not love lurve! unless it means something else...-_0
gamefwreak chapter 5 . 10/13/2005
heh. i liked it.
Lady Nox chapter 5 . 5/21/2005
Well this was certainly an interesting fic, it was so funny I was laughing all the way through. The more yaoi fics I come across at this site the more I am tempted to post my own Alnel fics here (since I've written about 30 total) but of course that will never happen because I hate this site and I am content with mines.

I read your profile and I'm glad I've found another who has a clear head, I don't like the Fayt and Albel couple and never will. But I like to laugh at the yaoi fics I come across because they're indeed, funny. My friend was telling me that I should post my 18 chapter Alnel fic that got one-thousand and twenty signed reviews _ but I decided not simply because I hate this site's rules; its called "Vampire Kisses," yep an AU and NC-17. Anyway if your a big fan or like Alnel then maybe you should check out my profile _ you might find some pictures you like. Bye now and keep up the good work, I hope you write more in the future!
xXNekoNinjaXx chapter 5 . 4/8/2005
*Snort* i nearly peed my pants reading this. It was too funny. I loved it to pieces. Even if you didn't like the ending, it still floated my boat pretty damn well. -
JHanna chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
I know, it's a little late for a review, but nevertheless...

I love the idea, I love the plot and I LOVE the end of this fanfic!

In my opinion, one of the best I've ever read!
tsurikato chapter 5 . 2/26/2005
OH MY GOD. HAHAH.

i wouldn't usually read fics like these cuz they have those embarrasing parts (i never liked seeing someone suffer..o.O), but this was awesome! XD lol. i feel so for Roger..but..that's ok.

hahaha. aww. you just gotta feel bad for Albel.; lol. hahah.

did you know that on a walktrhu i got from a website that Albel's affection level for NEl is TWENTY, but Nel for Albel is FIFTEEN.

HAHA. POOR BaBY. XD

; more please!
DClick can't be arsed to log in D chapter 5 . 2/20/2005
Yei Albel/Nel _ I kinda wish the fic was a little longer, but hey. It was a fun read. And the last chapter isn't that bad... trust me, I've seen (and written) worse (writer's block EVIL).
Zosocrowe chapter 5 . 2/8/2005
Ha ha! What a hysterical story! I can't believe I missed this one! Albel and Nel are great together! Great job!
Lyrah chapter 5 . 1/8/2005