Reviews for The Princess and me
redhoodfan chapter 16 . 6/9/2016
Awesome ending to an awesome story.
SpecterWolf chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
Yay I'm your 100 review! Nice story btw
MasterIcePhoenix chapter 10 . 8/25/2014
That was nice of Zekk. And it seems like Danny's enemies are up to something big.
MasterIcePhoenix chapter 9 . 7/24/2014
Ooh, suspense. Those rooms sound pretty cool too. I like the unique things you add. The mythical creatures I mean. I've always been interested in mythology. I have a feeling the horses will be important later on.
MasterIcePhoenix chapter 8 . 7/24/2014
Huh, I wonder how Othello will react to Danny. Must be grand.
MasterIcePhoenix chapter 7 . 7/24/2014
So they're finally married. I wonder what comes next.
MasterIcePhoenix chapter 6 . 7/24/2014
The griffon family sounds awesome. And I wonder how Sam and Tuck will react to this.
MasterIcePhoenix chapter 5 . 7/24/2014
Ghost mimicry sounds like a cool power to have. He could copy Clockwork and have time powers too right?
MasterIcePhoenix chapter 4 . 7/24/2014
Well I sense some drama soon to come. I kinda like the court.
MasterIcePhoenix chapter 3 . 7/24/2014
Ooh, new enemies. That'll make this interesting. And her house sounds really grand. Imagine if it was real.
MasterIcePhoenix chapter 2 . 7/24/2014
Hey its me, I know I only reviewed once. I was very busy, but I'm back and got around to reading your stories.
Danielle seems like she would be a cool character. I like it so far.
MasterIcePhoenix chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Ooh, kool. This is going to take a while. I like it so far though.
The Queen of Water chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
I like this story
Heart of the Demons chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Danielle and her ghost family stand a ghost of a chance at being written well. Danielle I love especially because she's been doing research on Danny Phantom. Her job in the mortal world from the ghost world is to find out everything she'll need to know about Danny. She'll be in for the ride of her life.
TempduMinuit chapter 2 . 9/6/2010
Jesus, I'm REALLY SORRY I was just reading through my old reviews and the moment I saw the one I sent you I made a vow to never Review at that time of the month again at not without a pamprin. I am REALLY REALLY SORRY. You have every right to mentally and cybernetically slap me. Geez I feel horrible never happening again.