Reviews for A Life Dissected
flootzavut chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
I have to say, I never remotely shipped Kate and Ari, but I'm really glad I read this because it was so well done in all respects even if I don't buy the relationship at the centre of it.

I looooooved all the team reactions, they were perfect and wonderful and adorable. Tony wondering how he'd managed to get her pregnant cracked me up, and Gibbs was just so sweet and kind and awwwwwww I can't... I could totally buy him, once he'd got over the ohshit (which also made me laugh really hard btw, even though I totally DO ship him and Kate) and the shock just doing absolutely everything in his power to help. I thought his presence (despite his terror) at the birth was also perfect. Ducky being all Ducky, Abby being a bad influence.

And of course, beloved Kate being fierce mama bear and discovering she likes it.

I really enjoyed reading this.
vie222 chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
waaww ... well written ... interesting story ...
Ladyaloysius chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Very interesting POV! Too bad Sasha wanted to go! The actor who played Ari was so hot too!
Ladyaloysius chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
I wish it had gone this way instead of...
Good job!
QueenMismatched chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Awwww! Little baby Haswari-Todd! So cute!
Cat and NCIS Obsessed chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
I just found this story on the NCIS Fanfiction Archive and when I realised it I couldn't review there I despretely hoped you'd be on fanfiction so I could tell you how amazing amazing I found this story (did I mention it was amazing).
Alidiabin chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Wow. So great. So well writen.
Jacquelyn Hartmann chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
LOVE it!
willothewisp62 chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Your stories are exceptionally well written.

Kudos!
MinaSeraphina chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
There are not nearly enough Kate and Ari stories to indulge in which is why I love this!
Cataracta chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Freakin' awesome job. Good God, Kari, I never thought I could like it. And then I saw Bete Noire. Amazing piece, as always.
moregoth chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
I really enjoyed this wonderfully written story!
A chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
For some very weird reason, I thought it was a kibbs at first, with all the 'not so strong coffee' joke and the way he trusted her while he was asleep. It just had that begining for some reason, and then when Ari's name came I was like "oh, that makes sense too". Very good overall fic though.
Sarai chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
Hmm that was well written. Interesting paring.
Sensoo chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
That was such lovely fanservice...as horribly improbable as it is. I love it. And I don't like "get the strong woman soft and pregnant" stories.