Reviews for The Girl He Left Behind
Renee 213 chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
When I first read this I thought it was a one-shot but then I read that this was a prologue now I'm interested in where you would've taken this story.

I hope you will someday decide to pick this story back up. :)
Charlotte Deaetta Doyle chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Thank you! Thank you so much for bringing Kathy to life! I have always wished and hoped that someone would write about her. I had hoped the show would do something more with her and I do hope that I get to see more of Kathy from you.
Illucida chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
This was lovely, and rather unique. I liked it.
Masen chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Wow, i loved it. Very simple, but better for it. Very well written.
Angelfirenze chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
*blinks and sniffles* I am so glad I found this. It's been forever, I know - but...wow. Just wow. This was brilliant. If you make me cry...
MrsPeelWe'reNeeded chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
A great story. Very good.
Chrysti chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
I wrote Kathy for a writing community once, and it was always really irritating when nobody else knew who she was (including the writer for Angel). So, for that alone, kudos! And, as for the fic...

-cries- That was so beautiful. Here, have some more kudos. And a standing ovation. And one, great big: Aw!
Samus chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
Oh, wow, that's so sweet. Very interesting. I haven't seen anyone else write about Liam's sister. It would be interesting, though, to read more about what he and his family might have gone through before. Something longer, I mean. Thanks for reviewing my fic, by the way, and if you still need a beta, you can e-mail me. I might be able to help. :-)
Resurging Crisis chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
That was great.
Ni-chan1 chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
I really liked this! There are little to no stories out there about Liam's sister and I thought that you portrayed the relationship nicely. I really enjoyed it, good job!
SilverStarSheep chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
Beautifully written. Heartwarming and just a little sad. I loved it!
Pylea Princess chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
thank goddness i can reveiw! this story is so epic! real work of art! yay!