Reviews for Crimson Velvet
I forgot to say this in my previous reviews! Sorry ;) This story is freaking AMAZING! And I would LOVE it if you would maybe consider updating it! It's too awesome to be left unfinished! So, I'll be waiting :D I hope to see a new chapter! Peace
Y'know it's funny that this story is rated 'M' when it's not even that violent or sexual. I mean, they're a lot of stories that are really sick and twisted and they're rated 'T' I'm not kidding! Unless you were to add sex scenes - (e.g. going really in depth and stuff...) then it can be 'M'. But for me personally, I feel like it's a mature 'T'.
They're starring in a play?! Goody! I believe Angelus is the Big Bad Wolf? Faith, Little Red Riding Hood? Awesome!
Jeez, even in this (screwed) dimension, Buffy and Angel(us) were an item!
Looks like they're getting along quite well, don't ya think? Can't wait to see where this leads up to!
Oh, and I love how she kept screwing with Angelus! Jeez, you would think he knew sarcasm...;)
Noooo! Dammit, Faith! You should've gone with that girl! Damn, now you're stuck with the slutty cheerleading club!
Hahaha, oh gosh. That was funny how they were trying to find her! Man, Faith's amazing!
Need new chapter chapter 4 . 4/20
Last one, NOOOOO! Please write more! I love this story, I wish I'd read it when you first published it, but that was 10 YEARS AGO!

OMFG! This was soooooo AWESOME! They're gonna be in a play?! Please, please, pleaaassseee UPDATE! :(
Need new chapter chapter 3 . 4/20
He definitely likes her! Poor Buffy! Poor Faith! Everyone else is WHACKED! (Angelus not included, just 'cause he's already *whistles* don't you think?) Please continue this brilliant fic!
Need new chapter chapter 2 . 4/20
Oh my God! She's no longer a Slayer?! And Cordelia's obsessed by Angelus? What weird world has Faith got herself into?! Please continue! PLEASE!
Need new chapter chapter 1 . 4/20
Wow, the way you described Faith's thoughts during her crazy - hot - dancing was amazing! Please continue this story! It AWESOME!
David Fishwick chapter 4 . 6/21/2008
Cool idea a bit dark though. Please update soon thanks.
KColl2003 chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
Loved the thoughts of Faith as she danced, especially the conclusion.
F.Y.I chapter 4 . 4/21/2005
I like it. Continue soon!