Reviews for Row Row
stephbobef chapter 4 . 2/24/2008
Are you kidding... I thought you said you didn't have any writing skills. That was a great story but do you think you could add some AU pieces to your collection? Great job on this fic.
skagengiirl chapter 4 . 4/23/2006
This was pretty good. I would have loved to hear Luke and Lorelai say 'I love you' to each other in exactly that episode. It's like it fit so right in that mix. I mean, Lorelai upsets Luke and while they're 'seperated' Lorelai realizes just how much he means to her. The words would have fit in Say Something too, but Luke would probably just think that she was saying that just to make him stay. Or something... whatever! I'm rambling. I've been doing that alot when I talk about Gilmore Girls, especially Luke and Lorelai, since I read those rumors about the season finale.
gilmoregirl1979 chapter 3 . 12/2/2004
okay WOW chapter 2? what do you work for the show!

-nice to see that hint of regret, planted seeds for lorelai's actions...

-ps nice fight even though i hate to see them fight..

chapter 4

RORY: (Comes over the table and places her hands on her sides) I am sorry, I didn’t know today’s breakfast special came with an annoying brat trying to hook up with the entire male population within a 3 mile radius. -good line...

-that was so beautiful... see that was way better than mine... and DUDE the detail.. it's like i was there... bravo chica bravo...

YEAH MARTY WE LOVE MARTY.
gilmoregirl1979 chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
a little pixie told me you like detailed reviews..

-I like how you established this as another rountine thing, that loerlai never noticed before cause she was never the girlfriend before...

-stammering Lane... COMIC GOLD

soorry this chap was kinda short i'll do better next time!

love ya
Marva chapter 4 . 11/30/2004
I like your story . I hope it is what really happems on tonights show
Patti Jo chapter 4 . 11/28/2004
Again... a great Chapter! And very nice finish. My Compliments.

The author continues to show great knowlege and instincts to the character's personalities in inner soul.

The more I read from her the more I like. Please continue writing and don't stop!
me chapter 4 . 11/28/2004
ha! oh my god, this was hysterical! i love the parts w/ emily. so good, i wish you would do this for all the spoilers!
Franala chapter 4 . 11/25/2004
Just awesome! I loved it. Thanks for filling the void of no fresh ep. this week. I work this ep. works out as well as your version did. Keep Writing fics.
prettyinpink68 chapter 4 . 11/25/2004
I reall liked this fic! I thought you did a great job with the spoilers we have been given.
ProFfeSseR chapter 4 . 11/24/2004
I love how you filled in Luke "dark day".

There are just a few details that I wonder about. By Anna, do you mean Rory's roommate? because her name is Tanna. And the drive from Hartford to Stars Hallow will take at least half an hour and not a few minutes. But without the details it's a really good story. Maybe you can write another one and give it a different turn (but they do have to make up, of course ;))
Arlene chapter 4 . 11/24/2004
I hope your version is like the episode!

I want a happy ending

oh BTW loved it
daisyduke947 chapter 4 . 11/24/2004
i LOVED it! That's what I think! I really want you to continue! Update more soon, please.
Lorelai8Gilmore chapter 4 . 11/24/2004
Oh wow, this fanfic is amazing! I can't wait to read more of it. You really stayed true to Amy's witty dialogues, and of course, helped us pass the weekend without the episode on. You're an excellent writter! :D

- Jessie
habsgirl chapter 4 . 11/24/2004
I loved the fic...I would so love to see that happen. It's too bad it's too late for AS-P to steal your idea. I loved the ending.
reader chapter 4 . 11/24/2004
really good job it was amazing