Reviews for Thunder Struck Revised
Jaguarsolaris chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
still one of my favorites! glad it was still here for me to revisit.
Masayume85 chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
My first run through this I was a little skeptical, having just finished PRDT it was hard to believe the premise of the story at first, but after having finished the story and walking away from it I found it had left an impression. I would LOVE to read more about the back story presented in this story. After coming back and reading it a second time I have to say I really loved it. It was an option I had never thought of and would love to read more about if I had the chance. Definitely had the wheels of my imagination turning.
paper.creations chapter 1 . 2/11/2010

So pretty much, I came back to re-read Always A Ranger, and I realized you had one-shots, so I picked the first one that had 'TK' in the summary and I LOVED it!

Snap. I never thought of the possibility that Elsa could be Kim. Ever since reading your fic, I've started to watch DT, I've only seen the first two so far, but it was just so obvious that the Principal was Elsa. It was nice to see something so different :)

And damn that Kat! Good lord, she was diabolical. I just don't understand how someone could do that to another person -shakes head- Great reason for the letter, though. Very clever :)

Gah, loved the whole thing. I wish I had investigated into your other fics sooner.

THE UNKNOWN chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
firehottie chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
cute story!

~* firehottie *~
psav2005 chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
great story
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Serena Kitts chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
LOVED IT! LOVED IT! LOVED IT! It was one of the best fanfics I've ever read. I was well written and I loved it even more because I'm and big Tommy/Kimberly and Conner/Kira fan. I hope I find anothe story by you and I hope you make a sequelto it. (Insert a bunch of smiley faces here!)
Googz333 chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
Sorry, I should have reviewed this earlier, but this was great, and was exactly how I wanted dinothunder to end... I think everyone wants you to be a writer for the show... you did such a great job with the Always a Ranger series, and you did amazing with this. I haven't gotten around to reading Duty and Honor yet, but I promise I will. Congratulations on yet another fantastic story.
CrazyGirl47 chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
Dude, you rule. Tommy/Kim forever! DIE KAT DIE! DIE!

...I'm done now, yeah. Keep writing, man; this stuff rules.
PadfootCc chapter 1 . 11/25/2004