Reviews for The Black Silk Blindfold
Varion chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
I've read the companion stories and you certainly capture the same feel of the world as Lackey puts into it. I suppose the greatest compliment to fanfiction is to say that it could have been written by the author.
Neverfall chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
Hm...quite nice. The flashback was a little choppy, and Sal reminds me of Myste (with the glasses.) Enjoyable to read, but it didn't seem to have much of a point...not that that's a bad thing!
SuzieQT chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
I loved the blind herald-trainee character, it would have made a very good series of stories. it has a lot of potential.
Therio chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
Very nice story. I like the fact that you have incorporated a blind chosen. As for it being a fan fic, it does involve Companions and Herald trainees, so IMHO, it is very much a fan fic.

Looking forward to more chapters.
earthieyou know who chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
yay. it's wondeful. ok, i reviewed, happy now? _ It's good. What's AU? I assume it means something like "not really a fanfic - not using the author's characters, setting, etc." or something similar.
lazy person chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
i'm the first reviewer? cool!

a few things seemed off: the transitions in the flashback are kinda choppy, and who's telling it?

but it's good!