Reviews for Reunited
sad chapter 10 . 6/13/2013
that was so sad :(
good, but sad
LadyArtemis13 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Okay, I'll admit it. I clicked on your story because it said Tulsa and I knew it would have The Outsiders. I'm so glad I clicked it!
realawsome chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
awsome
abaybay115 chapter 10 . 11/20/2009
what is ur problem? how culd u do this to me? i luuv this story and u stop wriitng it! u have serious issues! ahahahah u shuld totes write a sequel to this!
Unintended Harmony chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Holy heck, I
Crazy fanfic girl loves-anime chapter 10 . 10/3/2005
The end THE END! How can you just finish it like that man that sucks but your story was great i hope you write others as good as this one bye.
ness chapter 7 . 9/25/2005
omg this story is so boring. im sorry. i really did attempt to finish reading it but i could only get up to chapter 7 before i fell asleep. Your writing is just so unbelievable as are your characters. For example i can never imagine ace apoligising let alone seven times in one day.
Spellbound Slave chapter 10 . 9/16/2005
great story
Peggy the Pirate chapter 10 . 8/26/2005
hey. poor eyeball. well talk to you later cuz...great job...bye
SammieThePirate chapter 10 . 8/24/2005
That was sad you never really saw it coming well you did i little bit but not really wow! Good story!
Get A Room chapter 10 . 8/23/2005
That was good but sad, I liked this story.
bleezie chapter 10 . 8/23/2005
oh wow...this is so sad! you didn't have to KILL her! did you? oh well, this was such a great story. keep up with your writing!
bleezie chapter 8 . 8/23/2005
ahahaha hangovers suck! the last one i had...phew, eating didn't help much. lol. great chapter!
brittneyx chapter 10 . 8/22/2005
I dont think I have reviewed this story before, but I think it was really good. Kind of abrupt ending, but still very good. Liked it alot...hope to read other writings by you.
Giggly Pancakes chapter 10 . 8/22/2005
*cries* aw ... ppor Eyebal and Ace and CHRISS and people! Ended rather abruptly but it was an awesome ending! Not that you/Audrey dying is good...just that well you know what I MEAN! LOL

CAKES