Reviews for Light My Path
ravencarr chapter 31 . 4/15
Little did he know..little did he know...oh ! *sobs*
A virtual cookies to the adorable Estel! I want to put a picture to the little one...so I'm picturing Ciel phantomhive..hahaha
*soooo not the same..*
Brightpath2 chapter 31 . 3/13
Aaaaaaand it ends there and has not been updated in years and why in the world do I always find those fics . . . .
This was wonderful. I wish it had been completed, but it was well written nonetheless.
Someone Reading chapter 31 . 9/24/2014
Unless you have Sailed for Valinor, there can be no excuse for waiting 8 years...
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Wow. I must say that this story has quickly become one of my utmost favorites. And, though it is unfinished, it is a very interesting and unique story that stands apart from anything else I have ever read in the LOTR fandom. It is quite a special gem. I wish there were more to read. :) You are a very talented writer. And I do not say that lightly. Few are those who can grasp language the way you have. I do not think I could ever tire of reading your work. Thank you, my friend, for sharing your exquisite talent.
Horsegirl01 chapter 31 . 4/5/2014
Any chance that you ever finished this story? I really enjoyed it, and would love to read the rest of it! :)
DiamondOfTheDay chapter 31 . 3/13/2014
Update!
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 28 . 11/14/2013
Gandalf! *Cheers*
Guest chapter 31 . 10/26/2013
Great story, but sad to see that it's been abandoned. Wishing you'd come back and update :)
wishingtree chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Hi have just finished reading the last chapter cannot believe it's the end! Please finish it or is there a sequel? You cannot leave me in suspense I need to know more :-)
hills chapter 31 . 1/10/2013
I am crying from anticipation ;-; so well done, and you sucked me in so far only for it to be abandoned!
I do hope you are okay, and I'm sorry this story is left unfinished - it is such a fantastic read!
CosmicEssence chapter 31 . 10/22/2012
Seriously! You've left it on such a cliffhanger especially with the Twins vision in place and all. You've set it up for a grande finale with Legolas' stallion (which in part helped start some of the mess we now have) and everything and now you're not finishing it?! (well i'm assuming since its been 7 years) what are you dead? (sorry if you are)

Seriously though this is one awesome fic to be just left as it is. Its practically epic, with lovely done characters (bad and good), excellent twists, a coouple of mysteries thrown in, worry and stress and all those good fiction things...if you are still alive won't you reconsider please :)
sidjack chapter 31 . 3/20/2012
Please tell me you have this finished, I cannot be left hanging here. I have delighted in each chapter and yearn for the ending of this tale.

Please tell me there is more.

sid
gginsc chapter 31 . 12/20/2011
This is a wonderful story. Please finish it.
dr3 chapter 25 . 10/28/2011
This story is just wonderful. I am so glad to have discovered it. I have only recently started reading LOTR stories on this site and am in 7th heaven to find such well written and exciting stories. Thanks for writing.
Metoochocolate chapter 31 . 8/15/2011
Log in is not working but you cannPM if you wish. I am what, 6 years late? But mellon nin it has been ages with no update