Reviews for Light My Path
Leah chapter 31 . 1/12
What a amazing story. I really like it a lot. Do you think that you are ever going to finish it. I do hope so, because it is worth it. Hopefully this email can trigger you again to start writing, it would be a shame to leave it like this, it is a very exiting story. So please think about it and start writing again.

kind regards,
Guest chapter 31 . 10/28/2015
Nooooo finish this !
Guest chapter 31 . 9/2/2015
You are an excellent writer but What happened - where is the rest of this story? Its been at least 9 years. Can you finish it?
Guest chapter 31 . 7/15/2015
Finish it!
archerofthenight chapter 7 . 7/14/2015
good chapter they are both stubborn it makes me happy
archerofthenight chapter 3 . 7/14/2015
good foreshadowing. I really liked it from the point of view of Legolas
LegolaslovesME chapter 16 . 7/10/2015
Ooooooo... Nice one, Glorfindel!
LegolaslovesME chapter 15 . 7/10/2015
Okay (takes a deep breath) Marhen has now insulted not only my husband but I and our whole race as well!(another deep breath) that's a bit much...
LegolaslovesME chapter 14 . 7/10/2015
Oh, I hope little Estel is alright... To be honest I am concentrating more on Legolas though... Still, hope Estel is alright. Legolas is still such a great fighter even when he is injured! He is also so wise (sighs longingly) and is making me want to get out of this house... Marhen is an idiot tell him to get out and stop insulting my husband or I can not account for what happens to him... Also, I believe he insulted the whole elvish race, including me! Hope the twins are alright.
LegolaslovesME chapter 11 . 7/10/2015
Tell Marhen he can lay of my husband. NOW. You know, I REALLY hate that guy. (am practically shaking with anger at the insults to my husband Legolas)
LegolaslovesME chapter 9 . 7/10/2015
Legolas, get better soon, I know the methods of healing aren't as good as elven healing but just wait! Marhen can jump in a lake... And stay there... Slawn was nice.
I want to comfort Estel, but my worry for him pales before my worry for Legolas. He BETTER be okay!
LegolaslovesME chapter 8 . 7/10/2015
Tell. Astalder. That. Legolas. Loves. ME. Not. Her.(grits teeth) if. Anyone's. Declaration. Of. Love. Woke. Him. It. Was. MINE. (wishes I were the type of person to punch people because Astalder is making me beyond angry) tell her that too!
LegolaslovesME chapter 7 . 7/10/2015
Awwwwwwwwwwww... Estel is adorable! Legolas, get that wound taken care of! Or, he could come to me and let me do it... ( sighs and goes into a deep reverie)
LegolaslovesME chapter 5 . 7/10/2015
So endearing... Yet he shows so much promise... Being rather foolish... But that makes me love him even more! Awwwww... Little Estel makes me just want to wipe away his worries and get him to safety. Also, tell Legolas(my husband) to get back right now he is not doing either his health or my nerves any good.
LegolaslovesME chapter 3 . 7/10/2015
Awwwwww... Estel is endearing! And MaengnasLote(me) has a black horse exactly like that!