Reviews for The Geas
Is it too late to ask for the epilogue?

Cuzco I'd really like to read it! XD
Acciona chapter 1 . 6/12
Love it :) Epilogue please want to read the fluffiness :D
Rinnala chapter 8 . 1/20
gosh I really love this story. it's like fairytales just not western at all thank you
Guest chapter 2 . 12/31/2015
I like this story so far and was wondering if you could put the full version up somewhere, since you said it's already complete? I looked at Adult and your Shattered Theories webpage, but it wasn't on either one, but if you have it up somewhere else, could you tell us on your profile page, please?
InTermsICanUnderstand chapter 9 . 9/28/2015
I read the reviews of this fanfic first before diving in. I tried not to get too attached since I found out that there's still an epilogue missing from his chapter. I was prepared to jump ship in case I felt it wasn't going to end properly.

I was so wrong! This was a great fanfic and if not perfectly written, it was sufficient to keep everything interesting. I enjoyed reading it :)

I did have some problems with the last chapter though. I don't mind that not enough explanation was given for the magic being used in his AU but I would have wanted at least to know how Kenshin would have protected Kaoru since Aoshi, a much better Mage than he was, couldn't even lift the geas off her. I think Kenshin should have realized that there was little he could do in that aspect.

And Kaoru was a bit too subservient in my taste. Fine was the fire and defiance she had in the previous chapters. It's weird she'd just let Kenshin care for her. Seriously, she could have at least then some token resistance _

But that's really it. Overall it was well-executed. Good job! :)
Acciona chapter 9 . 7/21/2015
Loved it! Epilogue please :)
AkaruiMirai chapter 9 . 2/27/2014
Love the story! :D now, epilogue please? XD
blowmeaway chapter 9 . 1/29/2014
Epilogue please!
lightning-storm chapter 9 . 1/23/2014
I would love an epilogue, even if it is just a pure fluffy lemon! Please
love.fiercely chapter 9 . 1/7/2014
Excellent work! Epilogue! ... please?
DarkenedStar chapter 9 . 11/7/2013
I LOVE THIS FIC! You are a fantastic author. Everything was written at a great pace, there was tension and suspence at all the right moments, and plenty of fun scenes with Kenshin being inquisitive and annoying to Kaoru. I love the way you described your settings and especially how you describe magic and the geas. Overall, fantastic story!
Rinnala chapter 9 . 10/25/2013
you really should either post that epilogue or change this one's status to completed, I got almost nervous before the end because it's so long since this one was last updated and if there wasn't an ending...
well that would have sucked, so complete it please, so that others don't getthe idea that it is stopped halfway through
Guest chapter 9 . 2/8/2013
Ahh.. they're so cute. i love the cheesy romance 3 i feel like i just watched an unforgettable chickflick
120991ln chapter 9 . 1/8/2013
continue
Glow in the Rain chapter 9 . 10/20/2012
You know...I meant to review this when I got back from vacation weeks ago and... didn't. I feel bad. Anyway; I enjoyed this story, although the ending felt almost too soon. Still, great story and very nicely done. Thanks for writing it. (: