Reviews for Urbs Spei: City of Hope
Luc Star chapter 15 . 9/10/2005
dude... ok... the only scene i saw that was different in this one was that dream scene with the black armoured thing grabbing Sara... and since i've already read the first chapter of your second story.. and know who guest starred in it... i can almost kinda guess who that black armoured dude/dudette is. or maybe i'm just hoping it is who i think it is cause then things get so bloody interesting. hehe. anyways.. take care and please keep up the good work.
Ascanius chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Hey everyone: an error occured and a rough draft was submited instead of the actual Chapter XV. The real one will be posted within the day. Sorry for any problems.
Majin Gojira chapter 15 . 9/4/2005
Interesting developments, though the "end is near" thing is a little cliche, I'm still following this story.
Bob-from-Accounting chapter 14 . 8/16/2005
I have been following this story since the beggining. I have to say that i have thoroughly enjoyed each and every chapter. Your crossover with the witchblade and Buffy has been well done and seamless. I'm curious on whether or not other Top-Cow characters will be making an apearance or even a cameo, maybe Jackie Estacado. I love your characterization of Illyria. Nicely done. Keep up the good work and as always keep typing
war90 chapter 14 . 8/14/2005
Darklight chapter 13 . 8/5/2005
Great twist, don't have Illyria help them against Amy or be real friendly with them.

Keep the chapters coming
Majin Gojira chapter 12 . 8/3/2005
The last sentence fills me with intrigue (as it was obviously designed too). Deep down I vainly hope for an appearance by everyone's Second Favorite Old One, Illyria. The title of "favorite" still belonds to Cthulhu-especially after he tangled with the Ghostbusters. But I'm digressing. The Yakuza are a nice sight and add another layer. I look forward to more.
war90 chapter 12 . 8/3/2005
Joe chapter 11 . 7/14/2005
Interesting, I look forward to reading further instalments.
Majin Gojira chapter 11 . 7/13/2005
I'm never a big fan of romance, but this was handled reasonably well. A little cliche' in parts, but overall interesting. Best part it, though I missed it the first time through, I was able to spot the inclings of the romance earlier in the piece. Always a plus.
war90 chapter 10 . 6/29/2005
Luc Star chapter 10 . 6/28/2005
ok.. that last chapter was a big woah... i can't believe it.. and here i thought Giles and Sara were having the typical father/daughter relationship. now i'm not usually one to object but i think i'll say the exact same thing Buffy told Giles when she found him with another woman (Olivia) early season 4 - "This is wrong Giles... cause you are really... old". hehe... no.. i don't think that's exactly what she said, but i think its close enough. anyways.. i can't wait to see whether they will take the next step or not. a part of me is actally hoping they don't. but whatever happens, i'll be here to review it. take care and keep up the good work.
Arekanderu chapter 9 . 6/14/2005
It's good to see this story again.I missed it.A great chapter
Dilvish chapter 9 . 6/9/2005
Better and better. And the last scene was particularly powerful and moving; one of the best I have ever seen in fanfiction. The characters and their motivations are well defined, and the plot is developing at its own rythm.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Luc Star chapter 9 . 6/9/2005
ok.. this was a good chapter... i hoped Sara had just taken Amy's head. yeah, she's not a cold blooded killer but hey, i don't even know how to fight and i felt like stepping into this fic and beating the crap out of her... or maybe just get Willow to release Angel's soul and set Angelus loose on Amy. Yeah.. that would have been nice. anyways... i hope you'll update sooner. the waiting can be a killer. take care. keep up the good work.