Reviews for Urbs Spei: City of Hope
Luc Star chapter 8 . 5/4/2005
good chapter... looking forward to the next one.
Majin Gojira chapter 8 . 5/3/2005
Great to see this story updating again. Loved to see Willow using some of that power she's got, and the grand negative effects of it (negative effects ROCK!). I was a little worried that I may have chased you off somehow from the last "Huge Gap" in updating. Thankfully, that isn't the case. Very well done chapter, IMO.
General Mac chapter 7 . 4/8/2005
Luc Star chapter 7 . 4/7/2005
i thought this was a good chapter. i don;t really read witchblade... but so far i don't really like her character too much. the way she treats her friends makes we wonder how she even has friends. anyways.. i hope you continue to update this story... been following since the first story came out. i am ver interested to see where you will be taking this.
General Mac chapter 6 . 4/5/2005
Arekanderu chapter 6 . 4/4/2005
Good to see you updating again.I've missed this great was interesting to see the relationship between the blade and Sarah again.I can't wait for the next chapter and to finaly see Sarah's revenge
Luc Star chapter 5 . 2/15/2005
ok.. I just finished reading the first in your series and nowI've read this one as well. And i must say, I didn't expect you to fast forward it a year into the future. But its cool though. Though, I did have something that I was looking forward to happening in your fics. Since Amy Madison is taking over the Italian mafia... um... where the heck is Jackie Estacado? I mean... I always wondered what a confrontation with The Darkness and someone from the BTVS universe will be like. Plus... he's a lot cooler than Pezzini. I hope maybe you can somehow include him in future episodes. Anyways.. great writing once again. I can't wait to read how it'll all turn up.
Majin Gojira chapter 5 . 1/5/2005
Not bad, slightly repetitive of Buffy (though this is acknowledged well, so no harm done). The Overall Nerfing of the Buffyverse is still annoying, but that's just me.
General Mac chapter 4 . 1/3/2005
LittleDrusilla chapter 4 . 1/2/2005
Wow that was awesome. I think Willow would be the best person to stop Sarah, because she's been through this sort of thing before,plus with the magic and all.
Saint Maverick chapter 3 . 12/14/2004
NO! *horror* DON'T KILL GILES!

also. MORE DANNY! _

this story kicks ass.
lrachael2005 chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
please continue this story
LittleDrusilla chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
This is so cool! Can't wait for the next update! Are Sara and Buffy going to have an understanding? I was just wondering. LOL They could learn a lot from each other.
Majin Gojira chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
Just a note: you do realize that the Sensing of Vampires is NOT a latent, constantly on ability, but it has to be activated. Dialogue from the first episode confirms that as well as on screen evidence.

You're talkin' not only an avid player of the Buffy RPG (which rocks and every Buffy fan should pick it up) you're also dealin' with the guy running "The Quantified Buffy Project", I know my stuff. Scarily well (I still haven't updated it for Season's 6 and 7, though, and I am missing one episode in Season 3)

Anyway, to the story. Not bad, the concessions made in the story for the story's sake still irk me quite a bit (some new one's reared their ugly heads in this chapter), but I'll bite my lip and hang on. I still think a good story could come of this, but if more negative concessions are made...I'll voice my complaints in later chapters. So far, no major complaints or disapointments, I just hope that keeps up.
29 | « Prev Page 1 2