Reviews for Life Changes
Jaygirl942 chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
sorry, but i dont really like this story. It is too short and your plot twist happen too fast. the readers dont have enough time to understand your characters. You need to add more character development. Try giving them backgrounds.
counting-fingers chapter 10 . 6/15/2005
no offence i didnt like it that much and like A LOT of people said it was rushed and the chapters were short
Chan4Mon4EVA4EVA chapter 10 . 6/2/2005
the chapters were way too short. it had no detail or any thing.

its rare when i give a bad review. just think of it as an off story.

what actually happened to erica and the notes and nothing can happen as quickly as it did in this story.
fruitsalad chapter 9 . 5/15/2005
No offense, but I didn't really like your story and I'll tell you why.

1. Things happened so fast. Like when she got promoted at her job in an earlier job. You don't just say yes and then you move. People need time to think. Also, with Francess and everything. Just too fast.

2. It was too confusing. Sometimes it was Emma, sometimes Erika. Sometimes Rachel sometimes Monica.

3. You never said what happened to Erika or Emma. It's too confusing to remember which. I know the problem went away because they moved, but you have to say something about it.

4. Monica can't have a baby. Remember. If the baby she's having is actually hers, you have to say that she found out that she could have a baby. You can't just have her have one.

5. Ross wouldn't just accept Emma's boyfriend. I know that you said that he found out that they have a lot in common, but how did he find out? Also, he found out that he and Chad had a lot in common or Emma and Chad did.

Anyway, that's why I don't like it. But I'm just one opinion.
fanmania chapter 9 . 3/28/2005
It's a good story but a bit rushed and short. The story is really nice though.
JOEYLOVER9274 chapter 6 . 2/16/2005
2 things one a little short and two it all happened so fast it cofused me
JOEYLOVER9274 chapter 5 . 2/9/2005
please right more i beg of you please please please
JOEYLOVER9274 chapter 4 . 2/9/2005
asome liked it write more
JOEYLOVER9274 chapter 3 . 2/8/2005
sounds vaguely like wut happened to nicole close to same writing but no cops
JOEYLOVER9274 chapter 2 . 2/8/2005
needs more detail and to be longer smaller font so far good
JOEYLOVER9274 chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
due amanda this is amanda and i like what i see so far and the last line hilarious
Female-Fighter chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
Okay guys sorry for the delay some things happened that stopped me from writing I will have the newest chapters up soon.
DaleSnail chapter 2 . 1/24/2005
good keep it up! rlli good
patgilmoregirl chapter 2 . 1/23/2005
Hey Amanda,

It's Patricia I just got a chance to read your story and i think it is really good,continue soon

Yeah. No school tomorrow 1/24

See you on 1/25 tuesday

Hugs

Patricia
head for the hills chapter 2 . 11/28/2004
Good so far! I'd make chapters a bit longer, but it sounds interesting. I wonder what big changes are in store...