Reviews for Awakenings
tadah2 chapter 7 . 4/17/2014
So sweet! I loved this!
Soap1 chapter 7 . 8/6/2013
This was lovely! You captured their feelings well, it seemed authentic. Well done.
Ingram Solomon chapter 7 . 2/10/2013
Good heavens! That was the sweetest most adorable thing I have ever read. I can't stop smiling. Well done!
Sovereignty3 chapter 5 . 8/22/2012
lolz. Exactly how you should come home to a beautiful man.
Sovereignty3 chapter 4 . 8/22/2012
But at the moment, he couldn't rmember any of them.

remember you mean, you missed the first e, (E is for Eomer).
Talia119 chapter 7 . 6/28/2012
I have read this story several times and just realized that I have never reviewed! So here I am. Fabulous story and I also loved "Beginnings". Such a sweet tale of love grown from an arranged marriage. Simply wonderful. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Whispering Darkness chapter 7 . 12/26/2011
I've only just 'discovered' your Beginnings and Awakenings stories and I very much enjoyed them! They are just the right mix of mushy romance, bits of humour and a healthy dose of reality. I must admit that these are the first Eomer/Lothiriel stories I have ever read and I sure started out great. This was lovely!
SeleneLiath chapter 7 . 12/3/2011
A lovely story! Eomer is so darn sweet and Lothy is wonderful. I like the birthday concept and the pendant! Nicely written
Glory Bee chapter 5 . 10/5/2011
Am loving your Eomer and Lothiriel fan fiction, they are one of my fave LOTR couples and I have always felt badly that Tolkien did not flesh out their story, but of course that set up perfectly for talented writers like you to do their love story justice. :)
LadyFirefly88 chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
I love this story, just everything how it plays out and the way they interact with each other. It actually made me fangirl squeal a little bit. Excellent writing!
Echidnagirl65 chapter 7 . 8/21/2009
What a beautiful story. I loved it.
chainofcommand chapter 7 . 4/8/2009
Managed to read all of this in one go - i'm so glad, had a bit of a panic when he thought he wasn't going to make! Great story!
TheFightingTemeraire chapter 7 . 2/28/2009
Alrighty. I really liked this story. It was cute and stuff lol Good job.
TheFightingTemeraire chapter 3 . 2/28/2009
Oh. My. Word. A rockslide? Reading on...
TheFightingTemeraire chapter 2 . 2/28/2009
This story is so darned sweet. Really, it is. And wtf, no birthdays in Rohan? Interesting.