Reviews for Awakenings
Aravan'sLady chapter 7 . 5/23
thank you for such a sweet continuation from your lovely story. love it.
EStrunk chapter 7 . 9/2/2016
Lovely story. The gifts were beautiful. Eomer's insecurity about his gift was sweet. The epilogue absolutely racked me up.
EStrunk chapter 6 . 9/1/2016
Interesting to see Lothiriel struggle with her temper when most writers have that be Eomer's issue. They may be in for some explosive fights. I love their flirting and joking.
EStrunk chapter 5 . 9/1/2016
Her reaction when she realized that he was lucky to be scraped and bruised all over was perfect, as was his first use of her nickname to comfort her. Glad they are home.
EStrunk chapter 4 . 9/1/2016
Yay! Muddy and gross, but so glad he wasn't seriously hurt. The idea villagers would be better at dealing with mudslides made sense. Too bad they hadn't been on their horses.
EStrunk chapter 3 . 9/1/2016
Once again - amazing details on Eomer's predicament. I hope you didn't bury yourself as research. Elfhelm was a delight, especially since he shared Lothiriel's concern. Beril forgetting her birthday was believable but also painful.
EStrunk chapter 2 . 9/1/2016
Wow - didn't expect that! Eomer's efforts to explain the concept of a birthday were fantastic. The rider's question about gifts for the queen was precious. Then - a mudslide!
EStrunk chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
The detail about Eomer's problems with crossing the river was wonderful. Lothiriel's vulnerability when she wanted to go with him was sad, but he handled it kindly. I love the idea that the Rohirrim don't focus on specific dates. I'm guessing it is her birthday.
Anon chapter 7 . 5/31/2016
A wonderful story. I like happy endings
Anon chapter 3 . 5/31/2016
How cruel to trap Eomer in a landslide!
Anon chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
A husband eager to return to his wife sounds like a wonderful man
tadah2 chapter 7 . 4/17/2014
So sweet! I loved this!
Soap1 chapter 7 . 8/6/2013
This was lovely! You captured their feelings well, it seemed authentic. Well done.
Ingram Solomon chapter 7 . 2/10/2013
Good heavens! That was the sweetest most adorable thing I have ever read. I can't stop smiling. Well done!
Sovereignty3 chapter 5 . 8/22/2012
lolz. Exactly how you should come home to a beautiful man.