Reviews for Playing With Fire
thunderslightning chapter 3 . 7/14/2005
I love ur story! Update soon!
MaRoNcOoL chapter 3 . 5/19/2005
great story sounds great please update very I hope there will be more Violet/Michael.

:)MaRoNcOoL
Boredom's Lawyer chapter 3 . 5/8/2005
(laughs insaneley) what happens next?
Less than 13 chapter 3 . 5/7/2005
Hello. I love this story. I'm friends with striped-fire and Poodle Luva. please continue.

Note: striped-fire is a pyro
DemonsRoses chapter 3 . 4/23/2005
pretty funny
striped-fire chapter 3 . 4/20/2005
oh *trills* I LLOVVE it darhling! simply SUPERB! (sigh, kay, u didn't ell me u had such good choice in storys!) ANYWAYS, KEEP IT UP , PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE! cos pyros ROCK THE WORLD BABY! wo-ho allright!
KillBunny chapter 3 . 4/12/2005
(enter insane laughter for 5 mins) wow! i like michael! he's cool! update!
Phoenix Master chapter 3 . 4/10/2005
WOW! THIS IS BRILLIANT! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK! Added to Fav Authors and Fav Stories. Be proud.
smartallick chapter 2 . 4/5/2005
I really like it, keep up the good work.
Short 'n Simple chapter 3 . 3/21/2005
-Manical Music Plays- Update, it would really 'tickle my fancy' so to speak, in other words.. YOUR STORY WAS AWSOME! XD Anywho.. I loved it, and keep going, plus I would prolly fall for Micheal too he sounds so bad-ass-ish...
meatball chapter 3 . 2/20/2005
PLEZ REVIEW. You know I hate fanfic writers who don't complete their stories...no offense :) Good job. Keep up the GREAT WORK!
meatball chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
YO! AWESOME! MORE! you must write MORE! i said MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE!...plez!

KEeP UP THE GREaT WORK!
meatballl chapter 3 . 2/19/2005
AWESOME! PLEASE CONTINUE! I'LL DIE IF YOU DON'T MAKE IT A HAPPY ENDING!
Akito 16 chapter 3 . 2/11/2005
I think that was a really great story! PLEEAASE ADD another chapter!
shadowgirlashleigh chapter 3 . 2/1/2005
Lubs the story, I found it really funny at the Edna scene, lol. Please update soon!
65 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »