Reviews for Accepting Fate
Guest chapter 4 . 6/15/2014
That was so sad I cried soooooooooo much x
Firey Phoenix01 chapter 4 . 3/21/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
PastHopingFor chapter 4 . 3/15/2013
Aww, so heartbreaking!
Vampy.rEVOLution666 chapter 4 . 11/30/2012
I cried so much :) but I loved it-a real heartfelt story x
me chapter 4 . 10/30/2011
i liked it

very deep
Tearrer chapter 4 . 10/2/2006
How cute ]. I really enjoyed that! Though some parts were very sad I liked the ending! The smut scene was a bit random, but still, it was cute! You should maybe separate the chapters up a bit more, you might get some more review! I'm surpirsed though that I only make nine :O. Your story was really good!

-Dana (xxTeardropKisses)
darkcherry chapter 4 . 9/7/2005
Nice story. The chapters flowed well, and you are great at describing detail. I cried quite a few times when it talked about all the people that died. The one thing that kinda stuck me odd was the Hermione and Draco at the end. Like, it didn't come out of NOWHERE cause we knew it was a h/d but it was pretty random lol not that i'm complaning.
DanRadcliffe5666 chapter 4 . 12/4/2004
I love your story soo soo much! its sad how all of Hermiones friends die but one *sigh* but i'm glad Hermione and Draco got togther
Hecate chapter 4 . 11/25/2004
i rarely review but your story was so good (for lack of a better word) that i had to. i even cried (now i sound like a sap, but i'm not). i hope you continue to write.
xoxobriTtAnyxoxo13 chapter 4 . 11/24/2004
do u know how much i cried in the first chapter? gawd that was so sad! but anyways awesome chapptie! update soon
IBelieveInFaeries chapter 4 . 11/23/2004
that was so great. it made me cry many times...it was beautifully written and i loved it. that was one of the best fanfics i have ever read...keep up the good work...it really makes you wonder and think about how the series will really end after the fifth book...i also liked how you didnt make the sex scene really extremely raunchy...it was sweet. once again...awesome job.
Masami Star chapter 4 . 11/23/2004
*tears fall down her cheeks* So sad but good, I really like it. Keep it up
Timid Dancer chapter 4 . 11/23/2004
Well, what can I say but IT WAS TO SHORT. Heh but other then that I really enjoyed this fanfic. Some of the transitions from one chapter to another I didn't care for but I was able to follow. _ This one in paritcular actually made me really sad, but not close enough to tears. Other then that I just wanted to let you know I really enjoyed it, I appreciated the length of the chapters and the proper grammer, and the great descriptions you added in. All in all I give you 5 out of 5 stars. Good job. _~
colorguard06 chapter 4 . 11/23/2004
Yes this was a perfect story i hav rad some of you resent ones and they were awsome to. but this one was probably the best so far and the tiny bit of smut in the end made so much better. hehe