Reviews for Levitate
jayjayb92 chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Your killing me. I absolutely loved it! Everything about it, I can't get it out of my head, it was just too great. You should definitely finish it, I love how you made it seem soo real. No doubt one of the best RobRea fics I have read. Just too cute and amazing.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Sounds perfectly plausible to ME!

;-D
Unkown Stranger chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
No more chapters ? It rally seems like this should be continued !
yooniessi chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
This is just so adorable 3
Treskttn chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Great job! I reD it once b4 and i had to read it agen! I loved it!
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
lol, nicely written! :D
Loleia chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
This is amazing! Sexy and hilarious at the same time!

Titans, go!
Raven chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
haha. That was great. You should do another one. Dirty mind? Where? All I see is a genius!
noname chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
that was so cruel... loove it
inuyasharbd15fan09 chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
aw, how cute! ... and dirty! (hehehe)

Hey Bloody Fae!

yes, I did notice it sort of came from those commercials. Good job, by the way! Not anyone can come up with a oneshot like this! and such an inspiration from something so simple as the comercials. Really nicely done! I love the pairing. I don't belive you should ever get flamed for this! this is too good to be even sunburned! ... uhg, that's something BB would say. (shakes head in shame) anyway, good job! loved the ending. It left me smiling!
HeadGoddessofCynicism chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Right on, dude. Pretty sweet story ya got here. It wouldn't be bad as a multi-chapter fic, if you want to expand it (hint hint, wink wink).
Jadee chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Hm, yes, I noticed the Teen Titan commercial concepts, but actually, I liked the idea of using them.

This is by far one of my favorite stories of this pairing. Well done! Extremely well written. You paid attention to detail without making things overly complicated in any aspect.

This almost demands a sequal. I know I'm not the only person who would be thrilled with one!

Much Respect,

Jadee.
Page Readman chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
Nice! I see what you did with the cards and the coach I've done the same thing...don't forget the movie theatre one! I liked it are you sure you won't consider making a sequal?
serenity77 chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Aw...you're just going to end it there? But it's so good! Great job!

-serenity77
Akemi1582 chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
great job. That scence when they were all tangled together made me laugh. :P