Reviews for The Rejection!
pulmicort7 chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
That was great, it made me laugh so hard. Thanx for the laughs!
Angel Of Noctem chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
Haha! This story was great! Love it! :)
Nneoma chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
What the hell? Legolas giggiling? Aragorn cringing? Come on!
Tami chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
I thought this was a brilliant hilarious parody of all those stereotypical high school Lord of the Ring stories. I laughed out loud, espceially when Legolas was screeching that he wouldn't let Aragorn smother him with passionate kisses. Absolutely on the floor. Brill parody! I really hope to see more like this from you in the future. Maybe you could tackle male pregnancy fics next since they're even worse and more cliched than high school fics.
Mike ILLER chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
This had about as much to do with Lord of the Rings as it did the Smurfs. Not only was everybody complete unrecongizeable, you couldn't even keep the characterization you created fro them straight.

As far as character bashing goes, while YOU might not like Arwen, lots of people do and most of the characters do as well ESPECIALY Aragorn.

What really gets me is this part, “NO!” Legolas screeched, pointing his index accusingly at the man. “You will NOT smother me with passionate kisses again, Aragorn! NO! NO! NO!” I can't help but laugh when I read that. It's like you lifted that line out of bad parody.

This isn't entirely your fault however. Writing and Elseworlds like story is difficult. In a way, you actually have to adhere more to canon thatn if you were writting in the actual setting. With no Middle Earth, the characters actually have to be even closer to their canon selfs and are able to deviate less from it.

I suggest you go back to writting LOTRs sotire that actually take place in Middle earth. When you're incredibly good at that, then try to put them in other settings.
Sitaray chapter 1 . 11/23/2004