Reviews for Jesse And Suze WILL Find A Way
KaterinaPetrova chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
It's so weird to read this almost ten years later- SERIOUSLY, TEN YEARS- knowing now what happened at the end of the series. Meg Cabot tweeted about working on the sequel this January despite previously claiming that "Twilight" would be the last in the series. She also said the the epilogue/sequel will be a long book, that she just took a trip to Carmel for research, and that Paul will be back- and that he did not in fact give up on Suze and intends to cause trouble for her and Jesse. Since "The Mediator" has been optioned for film, writing a sequel probably has more to do with marketing purposes than a sudden realization that Paul and Suze are endgame (undeniable cynicism!), but I still can't wait to read it all the same. Meg has a chicklit "happy ending" mentality, as I discovered at the end of her Abandon series, so even though she's a genre writer and not a literary writer, it's going to be interesting to see the character development after such a long break after "Twilight." Anyway, this is a startlingly profound theory, Ms. Lolly. Especially about the aspects concerning human nature in correlation with love, lust and loss.
The General G of K chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Um, so WHY did I never realize you wrote this when you did? Funny that after five years, it still holds ground. Your argument, I mean. Although being told to eat you kind of hurts emotionally, you made some very good points. It wasn't until I finally came to my senses that I realized, ultimately I couldn't figure Paul out. I mean, sure, I always make him out to be some sexy, misunderstood, classic rock loving hottie, but that was my immaturity as a writer poking through, you know? I had to make Paul mold to my likings. But as I thought about it some more, I am left with two possibilities regarding Paul's TRUE analysis that I have never shared with anyone on the fanfiction community ever before. Number one, Paul really is sadistic, and the only reason he is even trying to get with Suze is because he realizes it will cause both she and Jesse pain. The other alternative is that Paul is just another red-blooded male who is only after Suze for the chase, and as soon as he has finally slept with her he will lose all interest.

Sure, I'm certain he might feel emotionally involved because he has never met another shifter before, and there are so many opportunities for the obht of them to discover what else they could do with their powers. But sadly, this part of the argument falls flat. The cynic in me truly believes the latter characterization.

It kind of sucks, you know? Realizing that this guy (ignoring the obvious fact that he his both FICTIONAL and NOT REAL) you spent so much time with both as an author and a love interest turns out to be kind of a dick when you get to thinking about it honestly. Maybe it's a testament to getting older, who knows? But in any case, I feel like the end of an era has come. The end of an era in which Paul and I were monogamously involved, lol.

In any case, I just came across this while I was lazily perusing fanfiction. I felt the need to comment on it. Also, it totally figures you would have written 69 stories at this point, hahaha!

Emily
Billy Bloggs chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
So Paulie / Susie shippers?

Eat me.

that was funny
Dr.ML chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
Cheese on toast! That was the best um... theroy thing I have ever read. You have a very intense outlook on the series, but I totally agree with it! Suze can have Jesse, though, because (in my opinion) everyone would rather have PAUL! I really don't care if he is just an obstacle, because he the cutest fictional character I have ever seen!

good job!

ML
Dr.ML chapter 1 . 11/23/2005

good job!

ML
Crazyspam chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
After reading the latest book I have to say that this theory makes a lot of sense.

And as much as it pains me to type something that sounds to cliched, Jesse and Susannah do belong together.

"So Paulie / Susie shippers? Eat me."

Shot.
ChocolateCurlz chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
Oh my freaking chocolate. That, has to be the BESTEST written theory, essay, THING, I have ever seen in my life. Oh my god, I loved that! Of course, you've just given me SUCH a more intense look-out on The Mediator series. I LOVE love stories; give me a cliche any day. I agree compelety and utterly with everything you said. Paul-I love Paul too-hey there's nothing wrong with getting jiggy every once and while, and seeing as Jessie is so freakin' NOBLE! I don't blame the girl. But... the idea of eternal love... damn you, Simon! But... thinking... Either way, it's gonna end. Jessie is either gonna be ALIVE, or... or... or... or he... MOVES ON TO THE NEXT LIFE! Dun, dun, dun...

Very, very, very, very, GREAT!

CC
Jesse's babe chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
ur theory is my exact thoughts on jesse and suze all nicely written up!

i completely luv ur writingness - all ur stories r awesome but this theory is WOW!

i kno im not making sense but i dont usually make much sense thats just the way i am

ur such a completely cool writer!
jerseygrl chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
Ur such a great writer in every way i love ur theory
The Dark Shark chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
You are absolutely right. They WILL find a way. And when (not if), WHEN it happens, we (including P/S fans) will be the happy because we know that Jesse and Suze are meant to be. It will a crime if they don't end up together!
Clavel chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
All I have to say is:

YOU ROCK

Thanks.
NiceHayley too lazy chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
*bows head solemnly*

Amen.

Jesse and Suze are meant to be.

Otherwise, I would die. Crawl into a small corner and die.

Jesse is right for Suze. END OF STORY.

And not only that...if it were Paul/ Suze, then Paul wouldn't be single anymore.

And that would be the saddest day in the world for me.

AMEN SISTA!

(cut short thanks to impending algebra homework and the completion of ch 15)

LOVE YA!

Hayley
Starburst427 chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
Whoa. that was intense. i'm not even joking w/ u. ur essay really got me thinking and wondering. seriously. ur essay left me dumbstruck and dumbfounded and in awe. This is the best friggin essay I have ever read. and i'm not exxagerating or trying to make u smile or trying to make u feel special or any of that load of crap and bs. the only thought in my head is "Wow.". cuz really, if u didn't like this essay, u really got problems and issues and u r stupid. plain and simple. for whoever didn't like this essay, i have five words for you: WHAT ARE YOU FUCKING SMOKING? i do have some questions 4 u though. What is "innuendo" and "attested" and who is Madam Zara’s and what is her prophesy? Keep in mind though that "Haunted" is the only book i've read out of the whole series. And love ur lil comment about the Paulie/Susie shippers! that was hilarious! i'm one of them though don't get me wrong. but i'm a jesse/suze fan too, thanx to Lolly. i mean that in a good way, not a bad way. ne way, stupendous job! 2 thumbs up! Consider a job as an authour and a poet cuz ur stories and poems rock my sox and so does ur essay! Much luv! piz out!

:: Jasmine :: P