Reviews for The Baudelaires meet Calvin and Hobbes
Terminator Maker chapter 10 . 3/19/2006
Actually, Lemony Snicket's REAL name was... DANIEL HADLER! So then it's ‘Oh Danny? Could you take out the trash?’ No mother could call HER kid Lemony Snicket! :P
nogoawayimdone chapter 10 . 12/27/2005
Hooray! You're a genius. You are one of the few people who can actually make a good story that is loyal to the comic. *claps*
Bellatree chapter 10 . 11/15/2005
Hehe! That was great!
garfieldodie chapter 10 . 10/30/2005
Swing, I you didn't change your e-mail, did you? It's still the same, right? I've sent you that file ten times now. Do you know what's wrong?
LATMC chapter 10 . 9/11/2005
Yes it is! OMG, did you read Eldest yet? It's AMAZING! And they're making a movie too! It comes out June 16th!

That was a hilarious ending, my favorite part was how Calvin and Hobbes defeated Olaf and his henchmen!
Sugary Snicket chapter 10 . 9/10/2005
That's funny. Great job!
Sugary Snicket chapter 9 . 8/19/2005
Yes they are. You must continue. Please.
garfieldjonarbuckle chapter 9 . 8/17/2005
Nice Chapter, but I got another suggestion for the Wild Movie Collection, "The Proud Family Movie" and for the Wild Series Collection, "The Proud Family". You can call it, "The Bad Family" or "The Bad Family Movie".
James chapter 9 . 8/11/2005
Oh, yeah! That chapter was awesome! I can't wait to read on about what Stupendous Man does in the next chapter!
LATMC chapter 9 . 8/2/2005
YOU READ ERAGON? That's so awesome, me too! I have to say I think that was one of your best chapters yet! I can't wait to see Stupendous Man in action! Ha, Lord of the Rings, little do they know what adventures await them there! Speaking of which, when are you updating Lord of the Baseball Bats, that's one of the ones I really want to read!
garfieldodie chapter 9 . 7/30/2005
Boy, Calvin isn't nice to anyone, is he? Still, if he'd actually READ that book, he'd understand that the kids are miserable and he'd be nicer.
JacquesS chapter 7 . 7/17/2005
Hello. Sorry, but I don't know how to review all the chapters. Anyways, LET THERE BE A CHAPTER NINE! The story's coming good, like I said
JacquesS chapter 8 . 6/29/2005
I found it very funny because Calvin kept yelling at the Baudelaires and the Quagmires, and I always like it when two shows or series or whatnot are combined into one story and they meet. But I felt bad that Calvin was mean to everyone, especially the Quagmires, for I always feel bad for them when their captured and hopeless. But other than that, I thought the story is great so far, and I can't wait for the next chapters!
www chapter 8 . 6/18/2005
And the lord says, "Let there be more chapters! It's good!"
Sugary Snicket chapter 8 . 6/9/2005
FINISH THIS STORY OR I WILL DO SOMETHING VERY BAD! ARGH!

...tee-hee...