Reviews for Season 4: Loyalty's Way
Emily chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Wow, I love Timothy and Kayla, you write awesome OC's!

Hey, I dunno if you LJ, but if you do, there is a great RP for OC's, it's called The Fyodor Military Academy, and you would love it.
Light's Blue Blossom chapter 7 . 3/7/2006
Nice chapter! Gotta admit, I like the violent Kayla. Reminds me of how I'm gonna be a bit. You know why, but my emotions are so confusing to me right now and anger is all I can interpret. Woo, this is gonna be an interesting ending. )
8437372 chapter 7 . 2/28/2006
hey silver, it's JJ

now I was going to ask you to add me in your story briefly or however you want but that seems kind of rude. also just so you know, lupine laser is kendogarurumons attack just so you know.
Catwarrior chapter 7 . 2/28/2006
not bad. very good. keep it up! kazemon wasn't lost
Light's Blue Blossom chapter 6 . 11/25/2005
Hmm..Can't tell if they're gonna get reunited or not. I'm 200% that Tim's gonna hafta be united with the rest of the gang. And now Renamon's in the picture! Hmm...I wonder why, but guess you can't answer now can you? UPDATE SOON!
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
This is a cute and cool story. Please continue. Takuya and Izumi forever.
Catwarrior chapter 6 . 11/8/2005
FINALLY! FINALLY! Finally times hundreds! But it did come out go. You are sweet. Hope you don't take too long for the next chapter!
Dark Qiviut chapter 6 . 11/8/2005
Very nice, Silverdash. Tim now has his new Beast Spirit, but I fear his troubles are ust beginning.

Good work here. Keep it up...
athenaswings chapter 5 . 11/1/2005
hey there i found this story after i got your last e-mail good story as always
Dragons Ark chapter 5 . 10/24/2005
I cant belive that i liked this. I usually hate stuff with this much sadness. cotinue plz.
Light's Blue Blossom chapter 5 . 5/14/2005
.EVIL. How can the gang split on whether Tim is evil or not? I hope what Tim said is gonna have an empact on them. UPDATE SOON!
Digi fan chapter 5 . 5/12/2005
Great chapter,I guess Jp will start to feel a little guilty becuse of what he said to Tim.
Catwarrior chapter 5 . 5/9/2005
Grat story. I love it. Even though i'm a teen, i still love that show, but my parents don't know. Good ideas for the characters. Just one question, Why does tim have two spirits? Add to fast. Thanks.
Dark Qiviut chapter 5 . 5/8/2005
Hmm. Not that bad here. I guess we about to understand Tim and Kayla a little more. It was very interesting.

Nice work, Tim, and nice humor in the beginning. Keep it up.

To Flame Extinguisher: Be nice...