Reviews for With Or Without Her
Moonlady9 chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
i liked this story alot, but i'm kinda bugged that i don't know who this mystery woman is. but i guess that maybe that was your intention. anywhoo, i enjoyed reading it.
Purest Poison chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
I thoroughly enjoyed this story. The ending actually brought a tear to my eye. Keep up the excellent work. :)
Kyoko Kasshu Minamino chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
Sensual, beautiful, lovely and soo good. I enjoyed this. Nice take on the relationship without being too graphic.
DarkNightangale chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
very good! keep up the good work!
dianaandbruce chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
Amazing interpretation of Mirrors and Reflections. That comic/ficlet really affects me, as does your story here. It enhances M&R wonderfully.
Sonicdale chapter 1 . 11/23/2004

Nice.

You've got a flair for the understatement. You also only put in enough detail that keeps us going. I hoped that there would be more, but I'm glad you ended it when it did. If you continue this thread, I'll be waiting for more. Any more characters you want to elaborate on in this fashion would be great.
JasonToDD chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
I saw the inked work that you mentioned at the beginning of this fic a while back and I can honestly remember thinking how awesome a story it would make. I love the BM/CW you do, but it's nice to see you change the pace a bit with BM/WW, especially as nicely as it was done here. Now how about some more OAO? :)
Princess P chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
What a INCREDIBLE story. Thank you for writing this. Romantic/angsty BM/WW fics are my favorite (with happy endings of course, so I'm thinking that he will learn to live 'with' her and not 'without').