Reviews for Life is Dukkha
Aquarius Seth chapter 18 . 12/17/2011
Just found this one this morning. I am curious so please continue. Thank you.
Grizmonster RAWR chapter 17 . 6/26/2010
I am so happy to see this updated. :D (Poor, bigoted Janos.)
windnara chapter 16 . 6/22/2010
I like how this is going, and Baal is interesting, his madness reminds me of characters from Alice in Wonderland, like the Mad Hatter.

I hope you can continue writing! Don't give up!
The Karnstein chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
I never used to read your stories before, but a friend reccommended you when I asked for some quality writing when it came to LoK Fanfiction. I have to say that she was absolutely right. I'm really impressed with this fanfic. It's very well written and very original. Looking forward to more.
Arallion chapter 14 . 2/12/2010
Like it with plot... :) Interesting stuff, hoping to see more.
Griz chapter 12 . 2/6/2010
I read this back in the day, and I'm glad to see you're still continuing on with it! :D (It's still awesome, by the way)
Tomlette chapter 9 . 3/15/2005
Sorry for taking so long-Life's been hectic. Had to read both chaps at once. Hehe...Anyway, I liked Baal in "The Blacksmith's Shop" as a supporting character, but having him in this as a main character is having a few issues for me...Mainly because he's still so sceretive, even to the reader, that I'm having a real hard time identifying with him. And being able to relate to or imagine being in a position like a main character is in very important for me. But otherwise I love it! I shall continue reading. :-D

Oh, wait, one more thing... (yeah, beat me senceless for this if you want) I think that Chap 8 would flow a little bit better if the openning scene with Vorador and the mysterious figure/Kain was placed at the end of that chapter instead. Just a thought. :-) Feel free to beat me now.
Kangaroo Joe chapter 8 . 3/15/2005
You are one of the most skille dwordsmiths I have ever had the pleasure of reading. Keep it up. Oh...can you put some more Raziel in there?
Smoke chapter 8 . 3/14/2005
It's very hard to place Baal's personality. Maybe some more clues into his thought processes?

Who is that figure that visits Vorador? (I'm thinking that it's someone very familiar.)
Griz has yet to sign in again chapter 7 . 2/27/2005
This is great.
Tomlette chapter 7 . 2/25/2005
I'm reading it, Tom T.m and loving it thus far. :-0 I'm not sure where this id going either...That's part of the charm for me. Update soion, please, and I hope you beat the writer's block soon!
Smoke chapter 7 . 2/25/2005
*wave*
Tomlette chapter 6 . 2/10/2005
Great chap! Very well done-my favprite installment thus far. Can't wait to see how Baal reacts to Raziel, if they actually meet. Eagerly awaiting Chpater of the number 7. :-)
silent-violin chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
...finally... I found it!
grisabele chapter 5 . 1/23/2005