Reviews for She Never Stops Talking
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 1 . 3/30
This is cute, but I'm very glad you lengthened it into the longer story. :)
magalena chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
I loved how she just kind of pushed herself into his life and refused to leave. And defended him at every turn even against himself. A lovely little one-shot. It's going to be my Tuseday rec today on the LJ comm, one_bad_man. Thanks for writing and sharing!
Dherea chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Amazingly sexy and intimate - love how you get into his head.
Miravisu chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Fabulous rendering. When less is so much more to explain this kind of relationship.
mkq.9317 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
for a moment there it felt like this was sequel to having hermione, and prequel to fruit loops. :)). i just LUUURVE your sshgs. :D.
TheOneThatOnceWas chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Hermione can't stop talking and I have no words but one: love.
selenehekate chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
This is amazing. This is absolutely amazing. Well done.
Julienne chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Gorgeous and erotic. Her assertive ways, his slow acceptance. Just gorgeous writing.
pvb chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
Beautiful and convincing characterization. I loved the romantic fluff. Perfect.
RomanceMe chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Whew! *fans self* Great read! So very sweet. Love your characterization, very believable. Keep it up!
pulmicort7 chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Wow. You took something as innocuous as Hermione's chatter and turned it into a beautiful rendering of a romance from Severus' POV. Again, wow. Thanx for this wonderful read, you rock!
anonymous chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
Oh, I dearly love this. Well done!
Dragons Quill chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
i really like what you have written, it does seem to fit his personality very well i believe. it was even what could be considered sweet.
Manda chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
This is one of the best oneshots I've ever read. I think you captured them both amazingly. I think I'll go read the rest of your work now, lol

Manda
sekhmet7130 chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
Aw, this is beautiful! Your characterisations are so spot-on it's not even funny - taciturn Snape with his internal monologuing versus Hermione's warm cloak of incessant chatter. I honestly think this is the perfect Snape/Hermione ficlet, and I love it to death. Keep writing, you darling, skillful creature!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »