Reviews for Dreams
gothangelp3 chapter 7 . 6/16
Please consider updating this story too! I am so in love with your stories, and this one is hysterical but heartbreaking at the same time. You do an awesome job of combining two very difficult topics to combine!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/4/2015
Nice
serpiente marina chapter 7 . 8/4/2015
por favor sigo esperando la actualizaciĆ³n (esqueleto sentado) avisa si vas a seguir :)
Guest chapter 3 . 2/4/2014
You turned Harry emo! OMG, I love you!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/4/2014
Apparate.
vampygurl402 chapter 7 . 1/24/2014
Please update!
phantomlady13 chapter 7 . 1/19/2014
Where's the next chapters ?! It's been so long since the last . . . *pout* I'm really like it . Well , i don't like part when Harry being raped . But you don't get the point yet . I mean Draco must be kiss Harry . Just like you summary . If want complain me addres me in here .
My email : .
PhantomhiveMocca chapter 7 . 10/13/2013
WOW
i like it
are they have sequel.?
Guest chapter 7 . 6/3/2013
please update! pretty pretty please with draco on top? *makes puppey dog eyes*
darkangel325 chapter 7 . 10/26/2012
I hope there will be more chapters to this. I wanna know when they find out about Harry's life
REMEMBER101 chapter 7 . 6/25/2012
tell me when there is more please
DemeRain chapter 7 . 4/8/2012
That was a good start. Thanks for sharing.
koinu no kage chapter 7 . 4/4/2012
You need to work on your spelling and sentence structures. The story's plot is very interesting and I love it, but the errors are interfering with that joy of reading it.
Stormshadowfire chapter 7 . 3/10/2012
that was sad and cute sad cause of the bad cute cause you wrote well
xxcielxx chapter 7 . 3/8/2012
I LUV the story but do you think you could finish it? It's one of my favorite drarry fanfictions and I really want to know how it ends! PLZZZZZZ! You're leaving everyone hanging who also LUV the story! Pretty pretty please consider finishing the story for all the fans of this story! Hoping for more in the future!

3 sari