Reviews for Remorse
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Creepy. I can't tell if Luke really had lost it, or if he really did feel badly. I think that's kind of the point of the story though-and until the end, even he's not sure.

So they were under cover-ish, Lando comes in, accidently shoots Mara and Luke loses it. Hmm, I can see it. The only thing I would say should change is that Luke wouldn't take on his father's name. Sith take on their own names, so I'd recommend changing that last line to "But a Sith Lord could" or something like that (or even give him a name if you'd like).
Enaiku chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
whoa! great story! jeeze it suudenly got so dark in his heart that a 90 watt bulb couln't have lit a fraction of it! not a good thing for a jedi. keep writing!
Luke1 chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
This is fabulous. I wish we got more of this. It's so dense with emotion...what else have you written?
Galabalesh chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
wait...what...NO!*starts cying*
Pokey1984 chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
So far, your other reviewers have been very accurate. You've done a marvelous job destroying one of my favourite characters. I still can't belive you turned Luke Dark and Kept in him character. Wonderful job.

I'm seeing long term story where Luke leads a double life, In the Guise of Evil Lord Vader by night, mild mannered Jedi knight by day... Sorry, my imagination is running away with me again. Great Job, though.

-Pokey1984
Luke SkyWolf chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
*low whistle of intrigue*

I'm not much for dark-Luke fics, but this is interesting. Thanks for a good read!
Simon Cain chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
Very dark and sad but also somehow well done. Keep going, I'm interested in seeing more. Also, review my fic if you get a chance. Thanks.
Arty d'Arc chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
I love it. The angst, the emotions, it's great! Update soon!
Chemical Ghost chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
You are EVIL. Not that it's a bad thing. Even though you've turned my favorite character into something twisted and evil, I think you've done a pretty good job at it.