Reviews for Remorse
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Creepy. I can't tell if Luke really had lost it, or if he really did feel badly. I think that's kind of the point of the story though-and until the end, even he's not sure.

So they were under cover-ish, Lando comes in, accidently shoots Mara and Luke loses it. Hmm, I can see it. The only thing I would say should change is that Luke wouldn't take on his father's name. Sith take on their own names, so I'd recommend changing that last line to "But a Sith Lord could" or something like that (or even give him a name if you'd like).
Enaiku chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
whoa! great story! jeeze it suudenly got so dark in his heart that a 90 watt bulb couln't have lit a fraction of it! not a good thing for a jedi. keep writing!
Luke1 chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
This is fabulous. I wish we got more of this. It's so dense with emotion...what else have you written?
Galabalesh chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
wait...what...NO!*starts cying*
Pokey1984 chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
So far, your other reviewers have been very accurate. You've done a marvelous job destroying one of my favourite characters. I still can't belive you turned Luke Dark and Kept in him character. Wonderful job.

I'm seeing long term story where Luke leads a double life, In the Guise of Evil Lord Vader by night, mild mannered Jedi knight by day... Sorry, my imagination is running away with me again. Great Job, though.

Luke SkyWolf chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
*low whistle of intrigue*

I'm not much for dark-Luke fics, but this is interesting. Thanks for a good read!
Simon Cain chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
Very dark and sad but also somehow well done. Keep going, I'm interested in seeing more. Also, review my fic if you get a chance. Thanks.
Arty d'Arc chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
I love it. The angst, the emotions, it's great! Update soon!
Chemical Ghost chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
You are EVIL. Not that it's a bad thing. Even though you've turned my favorite character into something twisted and evil, I think you've done a pretty good job at it.