Reviews for In The Name of The Father
RangerJedi67 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I liked that this was from Wes' point of view. Lots of good internal struggle. It "felt" natural.

Typical Eric to feel like this was somehow his fault. Loved that Wes wouldn't let him though.

Liked it.
walutahanga chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
Nice little series. I like how you haven't just made them brothers for kicks, but have looked at the real emotional issues that come with the relationship.
jffan chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
Interesting ) I like the idea of Wes and Eric being brothers, nice work. Maybe you could write another chapter with Eric's reaction. Please?:)
SilverRider chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
Aww...that's was bittersweet. Interesting reaction, it wasn't something i was expectign from Wes. I though he did blow up curse and scream for a betral.

Still don't every well :D

Update
Agent Xero chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
I've been waiting for this for a while now! Nicely done, and i like the fact of Mr. Collins being in vietnam...and Wes finding out his brother is Eric...nice touch and definately a new idea!

great job!

Steph
Myriah chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
Great work, I'm so glad you made Wes act like that. He wouldn't be one to place blame where it doesn't belong. Eric's reaction was understandable and pretty sad :( But I'm glad they could look past the negatives. Great job at portraying Wes's emotions and thoughts. Write more soon!
cmar chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
Very wonderful, and quite perceptive. I very much liked the way you had Wes peeling through the layers of Eric's reactions, and those reactions were all perfectly in character.

Also a nice use of both first person and present tense, something that can be hard to do but felt very natural.

You do realize now you have to do a chapter from Eric's POV, don't you?
Wolflmg chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
Nice chapter. I kind of like the idea of Eric and Wes being real blood brothers.
Dagmar Buse chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
Aww.

Everything I was hoping for, and then some. :) Great stuff.

Now I want *at LEAST* two more follow-ups - Eric's reaction, Collins' reaction to how his sons react, and (being the inveretate romantic that I am) maybe even a happy ending of sorts. Pretty please?

*gets out cattle prod just in case*