Reviews for She
deletedprofile2 chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
Aw, fantastic _
Melted-icicle chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
Pixie Child, you've done it again. You're one of my favorite authors for a reason.

You are so good with the angst especially. I've been where Kit is and in those 150 words or so you've captured every facet of what it's like. It was easy to relate to Kit, she's is in love with someone who loves someone else and too afraid to tell them. But you have to be there because you love them and so you have to pretend to be excited about all the things they're excited about until you want to break down inside and... Sorry I'll let you tell it. You're so much better at it than I.

I only wish I was as eloquent in my reviews as you are in your stories because your stories deserve it. Again, excellent work and I always like reading your stories.
GrimSage chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
Ah, unrequited love. It's a theme that you write so well. In fact, your descriptions are so detailed, it almost seems like you've drawn the inspiration from real life.

Then again, I could be mistaken. Perhaps I'm seeing something more than what's really there. Reading between the lines, so to speak.

Still, an excellent fic. One that really makes me empathize with Kit. She's a strong girl to willingly remain friends with her unrequited love. Especially when the person she loves is in love with someone else.
Silly Banditto lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 11/23/2004