Reviews for A Grim's Promise
picabone99 chapter 22 . 5/19
you are feeling wonderfully rested and full of fire and inspiration! you LOVE to write and WANT to work more on this amazing story *spins gold watch from long chain*

hope RL is working out for you and that you will return someday to write more!
TheNotSoNiceLibrarian chapter 22 . 12/1/2013
This was entertaining; its a pity that you haven't updated in forever.
Sanasuke chapter 22 . 10/31/2013
Please update the story I really love it
My Solitude chapter 22 . 1/12/2013
Interesting chapter! xD
Dd chapter 22 . 7/6/2011
Oh come on. Your knowledge of HP is mostly OK but your knowledge on YYH is waaay lacking.

The 'demon can't human' thing is not a 'big no no'. Kurama killed humans during CB saga remember? Besides S class demons are beyond the jurisdiction of Reikai. They can do whatever they please. If you had done a little bit of research on YYH, it would have been a good fic. As of now most YYH characters are OOC. You have shown the same YYH knowledge that a person who has only seen the HP movies show about HP. human' thing is not a 'big no no'. Kurama killed humans during CB saga remember? Besides S class demons are beyond the jurisdiction of Reikai. They can do whatever they please. If you had done a little bit of research on YYH, it would have been a good fic. As of now most YYH characters are OOC. You have shown the same YYH knowledge that a person who has only seen the HP movies show about HP.
Dd chapter 22 . 7/6/2011

miki maki chapter 22 . 6/27/2011
please please continue! its been over SIX years since you last updated!
Chixue chapter 22 . 6/8/2011
Man, I hope you eventually update this fic. It's one of the best YYH/HP crossovers I've ever read, and I've read a lot by this point. It's just too good to give up on.
Tsukika chapter 22 . 4/28/2011
Hi, was just looking in and rereading one of my favorite fanfics of all time. I can't wait until you finish rewriting it.
a chapter 7 . 4/21/2011
Like the twins would fight fair...

I think they could definitely ambush him. *nods*

One on two fight? Not a chance for the twins...

Two sneaking pranks to one for purpose of revenge, twins win hands down.
Joyfully Hyper chapter 4 . 3/30/2011
I love messing with Kurama's mind... it's so rare it when it actually works! :D
StackerWlf chapter 22 . 1/31/2011
Is this story still being worked on? I really like the idea and the characterization. You seem to have caught everybody's personalities quite well.
say what chapter 18 . 1/14/2011
yeah i do have a problem with slash pairings especially mentioned for the first time this far into the story - no hardship tho it was boring anyway!
Erroneously chapter 22 . 9/18/2010
I'm really enjoying this story - I hope you continue. I like the way you blend the HP and YYH 'verses together, in particular the explanation for why Japan seems to be the main place where demons are mentioned.
kirallie chapter 22 . 8/3/2010
This is great! Noticed your profile says you're doing a rewrite and was wondering when that'lll be posted?