Reviews for A Grim's Promise
BlazeVein chapter 22 . 10/14
This was really cool, hope some day you could finish it.
i gate bosst hermione, just saying. that i know best atitude is all dumbledorish- ugh.
nice idea for the story.
Arion Kagano chapter 8 . 11/3/2016
I'm really enjoying this story. IT'S interesting and I like the idea of Genkai as Harry's new guardian. It's a different take on a crossover and we'll written . I know it's unlikely this will ever get updated but in case you do I should let you know you are a bit off on the power levels. By the end of the Makai tournament Yusuke, Hiei, and Youko Kurama are Upper S class, human form Kurama is lower S class, and Kuwabara is the most powerful full human at upper A class to lower S class levels.

Also disappointed I missed pairing votes because I always vote for Hiei/Kurama and Yusuke/Koenma (never enough of the latter).
DragonReaperKing chapter 22 . 7/16/2016
will this ever get updated again?
picabone99 chapter 22 . 5/19/2015
you are feeling wonderfully rested and full of fire and inspiration! you LOVE to write and WANT to work more on this amazing story *spins gold watch from long chain*

hope RL is working out for you and that you will return someday to write more!
TheNotSoNiceLibrarian chapter 22 . 12/1/2013
This was entertaining; its a pity that you haven't updated in forever.
Sanasuke chapter 22 . 10/31/2013
Please update the story I really love it
My Solitude chapter 22 . 1/12/2013
Interesting chapter! xD
Dd chapter 22 . 7/6/2011
Oh come on. Your knowledge of HP is mostly OK but your knowledge on YYH is waaay lacking.

The 'demon can't human' thing is not a 'big no no'. Kurama killed humans during CB saga remember? Besides S class demons are beyond the jurisdiction of Reikai. They can do whatever they please. If you had done a little bit of research on YYH, it would have been a good fic. As of now most YYH characters are OOC. You have shown the same YYH knowledge that a person who has only seen the HP movies show about HP. human' thing is not a 'big no no'. Kurama killed humans during CB saga remember? Besides S class demons are beyond the jurisdiction of Reikai. They can do whatever they please. If you had done a little bit of research on YYH, it would have been a good fic. As of now most YYH characters are OOC. You have shown the same YYH knowledge that a person who has only seen the HP movies show about HP.
Dd chapter 22 . 7/6/2011

miki maki chapter 22 . 6/27/2011
please please continue! its been over SIX years since you last updated!
Chixue chapter 22 . 6/8/2011
Man, I hope you eventually update this fic. It's one of the best YYH/HP crossovers I've ever read, and I've read a lot by this point. It's just too good to give up on.
Tsukika chapter 22 . 4/28/2011
Hi, was just looking in and rereading one of my favorite fanfics of all time. I can't wait until you finish rewriting it.
a chapter 7 . 4/21/2011
Like the twins would fight fair...

I think they could definitely ambush him. *nods*

One on two fight? Not a chance for the twins...

Two sneaking pranks to one for purpose of revenge, twins win hands down.
Joyfully Hyper chapter 4 . 3/30/2011
I love messing with Kurama's mind... it's so rare it when it actually works! :D