Reviews for Bent and Broken
ljkgjlh chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
jkhbjklhjo;jkl;k
Ky111 chapter 3 . 10/19/2012
Awesome story, although I'd prefer to have Gohan just blame/hate Goku for his decision to stay dead rather than keep blaming himself. Even though it's been over 7 years I hope you decide to finish this story it's too good to just leave here, plus the confrontation with Frieza's people.
SaiyanBlast chapter 3 . 6/20/2011
wow
SpitFire89 chapter 3 . 8/14/2008
Can you please continue this? I beg I'll do whatever you want!

Ahem. Very interesting piece of art. I like how you kept Gohan in-character and he learned to do Instant Transmission; but would that waver his feelings knowing that his father's gone?

Great so far! Keep writing!
serious.effort chapter 3 . 7/6/2006
... Sree!

Gah, one of the best DBZ fics I've read in a long while and I'm doubting you are continuing it? :(

Thanks anyways.
yaoiuke101 chapter 3 . 12/11/2005
please update
YMAOP chapter 3 . 9/11/2005
Awsome, keep up the good work. It is smart of Gohan to learn IT :p
GoHan'S FaN GurL chapter 3 . 7/12/2005
Gr8 story i can't wait till u update!
Luna's Meow chapter 3 . 5/6/2005
So I take it he'll be checking in on Goten from time to time?
Jezza-jay chapter 3 . 4/13/2005
Hey

love your story, i rekon the dream gohan had back in the first chapter was great huh it seemed so real like it would happen lol then you added cell all of a sudden n it was like wow didnt c that cumin lol well luv your story cant wait till next chap,

cya

jez
miroku-has-darkness chapter 3 . 4/9/2005
awesome update soon
atlantis-rob chapter 3 . 4/2/2005
Good job on the explanation of IT, it wasn't really ever touched on that far in the tv at least. Good job with pic's talk with Gohan. It may take gohan a while to calm down but some freeza and co are just the order I think! Kudos!
gaul1 chapter 3 . 3/31/2005
great chapter, await to see what the icejins have been up to, and how they rate to cold, freeza, and coola, keep up the good work, byes
merril chapter 3 . 3/30/2005
o, ver nice. i liked it very much. hope you update soon.
thegreenpuma88 chapter 3 . 3/30/2005
Very good. I'm glad you updated! This story rocks! I can't wait for the next chapter!